scared about my scan

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by kazb25, Jan 25, 2011.

1. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

i have my scan this up and coming monday for the first time and im scared about it, i am excited as well but i am scared they are going to find something wrong - i dont have any reasons for feeling this way, - has anyone else felt the same about their scan? also i think im scared because it makes it all that more real and even though this baby was planned i think i just still cant believe it and i am scared ???????

HELP ~!!!!

2. CeeCee2010

CeeCee2010 Mummy to Jessica xxx

Completely natural! I was petrified before my mine so much so that I didn't sleep or eat nearly 24 hours before mine! I couldn't even speak to the sonographer when I went in! Just means you're normal hun :) Big hugs to you X

3. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

yeah i can imagine me being quiet when im having it done, thanks

4. CeeCee2010

CeeCee2010 Mummy to Jessica xxx

Lol my DH said it's the only time I've ever been speechless in my entire life which is more than likely true! X

5. Newdreemz

Newdreemz God 1st, Family 2nd.

Me too. I have mine in two days, and I'm a little worried. I haven't' seen my baby since 8 weeks, and it wasn't much then so I hate how long they wait in between scans. I keep thinking somethings going to be wrong but I'm staying positive.

6. Babyface179

Babyface179 Well-Known Member

I am terrified. Mine is on Friday. Even writing this my heart is beating faster and my palms are sweaty.