Scared about scan tomorrow!

diggory77

Reaction score
I had red bleeding for about 2 hours on 8/1, then a week later had a scan which showed 5 week 4 day old baby with a heartbeat, also a second sac which they didn't know if it was an undeveloped second baby or a haematoma. About 6 hours later I had a gush of clear fluid followed by painless red bleeding for about 4 hours, it then started up the next day for about 7 hours. I've had nothing all week since. Feeling very nervous about this. I should be 6 weeks and 4 days tomorrow all being well but I'm really fearing the worst! X

Good luck, fingers crossed for you x

I hope everything works out im in a possible limbo myself. Please let us know what happens, wishing you the best doll

If the second sac was a hematoma then quite possibly the bleeding came from there. On a previous pregnancy I had a bump buddie who on a couple of occasions had to call an ambulance her bleeding was so bad with sch and her baby was fine.

Phew! Just had the scan and the baby is perfect. Second sac is still there and they say it's definitely a twin that hasn't developed. So I'm just waiting to see the midwife. Just a bit worried that my body may miscarry the failed baby? And then I could lose the other one too! X

Yay dig gory and congrats! Try not to worry, I had friend who miscarried one twin at 8 weeks but the other was perfectly fine and is now 2 years old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->