Scared and dont know what to do...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

violaplaya

Reaction score
Im 17 and found out i might be pregnant. My boyfriend and i broke up after i found out he cheated on me woth 2 girls while he was at a party and i was at my state orchestra audition. After we got back together i told him there was a chance that i might be pregnant but wont know for sure until 2 more weeks pass. And he has been so excited. HE is the one talking to me about everything. He wants to talk about it. We have chosen both one girl and one boy name, and have talked about what theyre going to be involved in as they grow up. And i know im lucky for that because i know once you mention that to a guy they are quick to either change the subject or just back out of the situation completely. So i am thankful for that. But if im not pregnant he wants to actually try to have a baby...now. And im all for it but im scared of what my mom will say when she finds out. My older sister got pregnant at 17 as well and it took my mom 3 years to stop being mad at her. And my mom is already planning on moving to texas 2 months after i graduate in May. And im afraid that if i tell her that i am pregnant i will lose her. And i cant because she is the only person i have left other than my boyfriends family. I talked to his mom about everything because she really loves me and is accepting of everything and she said she would help me if anything but its not the same as having my mom with me...i just dont know what to do. I am ready for a baby and so is my boyfriend. Weve already talked about all the changes, the commitments and sacrifices that are going to be made and we both know we can handle it...i just cant lose my mom. Please...someone...anyone...help...

I think that if you just need to wait and see if you are pregnant. And if you are then you will need to talk to your boyfriends mom and your mom and figure everything out.

If you're not pregnant than I think waiting would be the best option. What's the rush? especially if you are worried about losing your mom.

Seeing as your boyfriend has had issues with cheating in the past I think it would be a good thing to make sure he can be fully committed to you with out having a baby.

Just take a deep breath, and find out if you are definitely pregnant and take it from there. Everything will turn out like it is supposed to.

This thread will be locked because you dont know if you are pregnant, we will all be here if/when you are :)

He has cheating problems, if you arent pregnant, do you want to try, even tho he hasnt shown hes commited to you?
Your mom loves you, and always will, you wont lose her, she may be angry or upset.
But like you said you have your OHs family you can lean on aswell.
Best of luck

Like above post, thread will be locked I'm just curious as why your title says you are TTC but you're having all these doubts already? Is it really the best idea to be bringing a child into a relationship you are so unsure of? Also your mum, if you are TTC maybe you should speak to her and prewarn her that you are trying for a baby rather than waiting till you are actually pregnant..

per forum rules and TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive or waiting to try for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

thread closed

as above if you do find out you are pregnant than this forum is here to support you :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->