Scared...and pregnant

Mo_mo

Third tri!!!
Reaction score
Ive always been a bit parnoid, but now it seems im getting worse since finding out i was pregnant. I had bad wind the other day and managed to convince myself i was having bad crapms cos i was having a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy....then i spent 20 mins sitting at the computer crying cos im so scared of losing my baby...i need the to get through the first trimester quickly think lol tehn maybe i'll relax a little!

anyone else as paranoid as me?

:blush:

i'm 31 weeks an i'm still like that! i can't help myself, pregnancy paronia ha! xx

i was very paranoid all through the pregnancy that something was going to happen to me and the baby whilst i was in labour everytime i thought about it i pickedup a magazine or did something to take my mind of it sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt its just one of them things even now hes here im constently checking him when hes asleep to make sure hes still breathing it gets easier though hun

I was a mess in the first tri, just entering the 3rd and feeling a bit more relaxed about things, but it's still as scary as hell.

There's no point saying don't worry 'cause I know you can't help it. Every time I have a freak out, I try and think happy baby thoughts instead. Picturing her here already and wondering what she's going to look like distracts me for ages.

Oh, and from someone who hardly ever cried pre pregnancy, I'm now a true believer that a bloody good flood does ya the world oo good!

Go treat yourself to what every makes you feel happy x

I am super paranoid too, but found reaching certain milestones has helped to easy my anxiety a little along the way; 12 week scan, 14 weeks/second tri, 16 weeks MW heard heartbeat , 18 weeks felt baby move, 20 week scan, 24 weeks baby viable etc. I bought a doppler to use after 13 weeks to listen to babys heartbeat for reassurance and found it to be worth every penny. I hope you are able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy soon, but dont forget your not alone, there are lots of worriers here.

I'm 12 weeks on Weds...had my scan last week & even though they told me everything is perfectly fine I am so paranoid about something going wrong! Guess it's just normal though - I hope!! x

i am extremely paranoid but that could be down too my previous 5 losses.

I think i will always worry until the baby is born then probably worry some more after that lol!!!!

xx

i'm really paranoid about something going wrong my OH thinks i'm crazy lol.

xxx

my first 12 weeks seemed like the longest 12 weeks of my life!!!

I worried constantly.... I even was relunctant to go to the toilet convinced I was going to see blood!! Now Im 27 weeks and I feel much much better but stillbirth etc does still cross my mind!!

But def the first 12 weeks is the worst for worry!!
Im sure you will be fine though :)!! Just enjoy it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->