scared drunk when pregnant?

Hi honey.
Try not to worry,I am sure you will be absolutely fine.The most essential thing is to just start looking after yourself from now on :hugs:
If youre really worried,mention it to your doctor/midwife but Im sure they will just re-confirm that you and your LO will be fine
:hugs: :hugs:
xxxxxx

I'm sure you and lo are fine, just let your doc know.
Many people have done things they regret that they would never have done had they known.

everything should be ok hun. i wasn't trying for a baby with this wee one and had two nights of drinking from when conception would of been. It is hard not to worry as you are obviously told these are the things you shouldn't do. Speak to you dr and hopefully maybe they will do an early scan to check all ok xx

I looked this up cos I did a similar thing - got a BFN so went out and got drunk, a week later got a BFP.

Doctor said not to worry about it but I googled anyway, all of which agreed it should be fine as long as you don't carry on.

The worst scenerio was it might cause you to miscarry but straight away (and I only found one answer like that). Looks like your bean is sticking so try not to worry about it.

There are lots of people like you who don't find out for a couple of months (or even longer) that they are pregnant who go on to have happy, healthy babies.... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->