Scared I'm Going to Have a Chemical Pregnancy.

babydust92

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant and I got my BFP on my suspected 8dpo. It was a faint pink line using a ONE STEP midstream test and a FRER. On 9 dpo I had a BFP using clear blue. On 12 dpo I had a BFP using a clear blue digital which confirmed I was 1-2 weeks pregnancy. I've regretfully used up all of my expensive tests and I don't have the funds to continue buying CB and FRER.
All I have now are ONESTEP midstream tests and Pound land tests.
The ONESTEP ones came in the post on 16dpo and I'm planning on doing a progression line as I really want to see the line get darker and ever since I found out about chemical pregnancies I've always been worried that's going to be me as I'm a very cynicle person, don't have the best of luck and I worry all of the time. I took my ONESTEP test (not first wee) and the line was so faint I got worried it was even fainter than my 8 dpo. I read online that Poubdland ones are better... I did a test strip and no line appeared. I can't help but be worried that I'm going to end up with a chemical pregnancy and find blood in my knickers this time next week. I wish I had the money for expensive tests but I don't so I'm stuck with tests with bad reps. Has anybody used these brands and had this happen? I've handed my wee sample in to the doctors today as when I visited on 9dpo their prepnancy test couldn't pick anything up but I was warned their tests aren't as sensitive. Does anybody know if they'll just use the same test or will it be sent off to a lab. I have no idea and I'm afraid if the cheap tests have such a hard time picking up a line what will the doctors?preg test do :/

I don't know as I've never tested past a certain point and usually use the cheapie tests from Walmart or the Dollar Tree. When will you hear the doctor's results? And would they be willing to do a blood test?

I don't know as I've never tested past a certain point and usually use the cheapie tests from Walmart or the Dollar Tree. When will you hear the doctor's results? And would they be willing to do a blood test?
I think I get the results back in 5 days and if I continue getting faints or negatives I'll request a blood test.

I have used Poundland tests a few times, this pregnancy I got great lines on clear blue and first response and negative on Poundland ones I was actually around 6 weeks before I could get a definitive positive on the pound land ones I do t think they are very sensitive at all, don’t know how much help this is but just thought I’d give you my experience with them wishing you the best xx

I have used Poundland tests a few times, this pregnancy I got great lines on clear blue and first response and negative on Poundland ones I was actually around 6 weeks before I could get a definitive positive on the pound land ones I do t think they are very sensitive at all, don’t know how much help this is but just thought I’d give you my experience with them wishing you the best xx
I started bleeding this morning which was followed on with light to serious cramping. I've had a chemical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->