Scared of new people

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Well Josh is scared of people he doesn't know. When they come close to him and talk to him he starts screaming like crazy and crying. He's doing that pretty much all the time now. Any tips on how to get rid of that?

Do a lot of people see and hold him regularly? Like family? He might be super attached to you since you are home with him all the time and your DH is away at work. I'm always with Erica, but both her grandmas, her aunt and uncle are around a lot, so she is kinda used to other people holding her.

Someone told me tho that babies go through a phase where they will only let their parents hold them, maybe Josh is reaching that stage already? He is such a cutie too btw!! I love the pic in your avatar!

He'll grow out of it, some kids are just more clingy than others, they all grow out of it in their own time. Make sure that you've got him when strange people come to talk to him. This will help him to feel more secure about meeting new people.

He sees quite a lot of people, my mom is often with me and we go shopping, people talk to him etc. We have lots of family dinners too. He has just started this behavior this week. He was perfectly fine before and would smile when people were talking to him, now he just screams !!!

I really hope it changes :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->