scared to death of scan :(

Just finished reading through this whole post. I think worry is normal when you've experienced a loss. I know I am continuing to worry. I have my first scan on Christmas Eve at 5w5d so I will be happy just to see a sac after having my ectopic in January.

It's good to see that your scan went well! Keep those positive thoughts up there and everything will be just fine. Wishing you a h&h pregnancy! :)

I am sorry to jump in the middle of this post. SOrry about your ectopic. Do you think it is normal to only see the gestational sac at 5W5D and not even a yolk? I ask because I had a scan yesterday and thats all that was seen. I have a repeat on Monday and I have been so upset.

Just finished reading through this whole post. I think worry is normal when you've experienced a loss. I know I am continuing to worry. I have my first scan on Christmas Eve at 5w5d so I will be happy just to see a sac after having my ectopic in January.

It's good to see that your scan went well! Keep those positive thoughts up there and everything will be just fine. Wishing you a h&h pregnancy! :)

I am sorry to jump in the middle of this post. SOrry about your ectopic. Do you think it is normal to only see the gestational sac at 5W5D and not even a yolk? I ask because I had a scan yesterday and thats all that was seen. I have a repeat on Monday and I have been so upset.

I was told it's very possible to only see a sac that early. That's one reason why they usually won't do a scan until about 8 weeks. From what I have heard and read there can be a world of difference in a couple days time. I'm sure all will be fine. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->