Scared!! What is going on??!

feahtm

Reaction score
OK I was late for my period due July 25th. I went to the free pregnancy center on September 14th and got a positive test they estimated me to be 7weeks. I then took 3 home test all positive and applied to medicaid.

I started spotting and had mild cramps(last Tuesday to Friday).I did not fill a pad its was only when I went to the bathroom.I called nurse # they said there was nothing that they could do mild spotting is normal. I took a test on Saturday it came out positive(clear blue digital).

I had my first appointment yesterday. They took a test it came back negative.I had to go back today for a blood test. will hear back tomorrow.

Did I lose the baby?? I Googled miscarriage, I only had light bleeding and light cramps still was able to work all day fine.I am going crazy! If i miscarried i still have not bleed it out. can i maybe still be pregnant we really wanted a baby :confused:

sounds like they had a faulty test

sorry ur going through this good luck with the blood test

If you didn't get your July period you shouldve been 11-12 weeks, if they estimated 7 it could be a missed miscarriage where the fetus stops growing but the body doesn't expel it naturally but your pregnancy hormones start decreasing slowly and you may need a d&c to remove it.
I really hope this isn't the case for you xx

Sorry you are going through this hon. Good luck, I hope The blood test brings good news xx

Now let me understand you took a test this past Saturday correct? And then yesterday they gave you one- so thats 4 days in between. But I mean - Im not a Dr but I would just wait for the blood test. If your only 7 weeks your pee could be diluted or not enough? I spotted with my twins at 6 wks enough to wear a pantyliner but not soak with EXTREME PAIN, that I could not walk. Went to the ER and it was a UTI- go figure... I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage, It felt so similar. But thank God that was not the case. Two miscarraiges I had I spotted and it actually picked up pretty quickly the bleeding,within 24 hrs. On 2 I needed a D&C even with bleeding and clotting, the other they let everything pass- Did they do an image on you? My point is- I'm staying hopeful for you and prayfully that one test was wrong.

And 2 of my miscarriages were both missed miscarriages at 10 wks and 9 wks. They can tell on an image right away with a blood test. But a blood test only -typically needs to be repeated to confirm. I NEVER bled throughout the pregnancies but once I started to bleed - Like I said it picked up heavy after the spotting within 24 hrs. If you were on your feet all day - and if it were by chance that- I would seriously think that you would be bleeding a lot heavier.

Got test back. I am at a level 7 which I was told was too high for a miscarriage but too low for a viable pregnancy. Which confuses me even more. I spoke with a separate doctor. And it was confirmed my bleeding was not heavy enough to be a miscarriage. So i am waiting for my sonogram/heartbeat check on Saturday.

Too high for a miscarriage confuses me, as far along as you'd expect to be your hcg should be in the tens of thousands. When you miscarry it drops off fast but sometimes once you get under 20 it can linger and take a while but at 7 you should expect the bleeding I'd say within 3-4 days. 7 isn't even high enough for hpts to detect.

So sorry xx

Sounds like a miscarriage and your hormones are on the way down which explains the positive test a few days ago and now negative. And you had the bleeding which isn't always heavy with a miscarriage. Sorry about your loss :(

I'm so sorry to hear that... the blood test numbers are low to be honest for 7 wks along... they prob have to do the ultrasound to confirm. Only because anything over 5 is still pos but unfortunately it sounds like its not a viable preg with numbers that low. I'm so sorry...:hugs::flower:

Got test back. I am a?t a level 7 which I was told was too high for a miscarriage but too low for a viable pregnancy. Which confuses me even more. I spoke with a separate doctor. And it was confirmed my bleeding was not heavy enough to be a miscarriage. So i am waiting for my sonogram/heartbeat check on Saturday.

i was a 6 at six weeks with my son who is now 13...

maybe ur dates are off or it implanted really late?

Too high for a miscarriage confuses me, as far along as you'd expect to be your hcg should be in the tens of thousands. When you miscarry it drops off fast but sometimes once you get under 20 it can linger and take a while but at 7 you should expect the bleeding I'd say within 3-4 days. 7 isn't even high enough for hpts to detect.

So sorry xx

well it picked up my son at a 6, 13 yrs ago before sensative tests...i think some tests can be super sensative and pick up sometimes

The most sensitive tests on the market are ics which pickup 10miu, and frers pickup 20miu. That would be why this lady is getting negative with 7miu

The most sensitive tests on the market are ics which pickup 10miu, and frers pickup 20miu. That would be why this lady is getting negative with 7miu

well i got picked up at 6 before they had 50 mui 13 plus yrs back.....so some tests are not like the rest for whatever reasons and there can be mistakes...

either way i wish you the best of luck op....keep faith because you never know intil you get the entire picture..

But shes not 6-7 weeks. She found she was avout 7 weeks at the end of july,so she should be alot farther along then that. A number of 7 at her gestation...is.not good. :hugs:

This explains well where hcg levels should be in pregnancy

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

It also says that at 9-10 weeks hcg is no longer needed and drops as its only there until the placenta takes over, so since you should be 12+ weeks by now hopefully that's the case?!

One thing is for sure, most doctors agree that you won't be able to see a heartbeat or fetal pole until your hcg is in the 1000-2000 range. So I'm surprised they're going with a sonogram. But curious to see the results. Perhaps they made an error in reporring your beta level. Good luck <3

Feahtm- I am thinking of you. I had a similar situation with my second ectopic. The not knowing what is happening is awful. I hope you get answers soon. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->