Scared with new pregnancy but doin OK...

I think they retest if you fall into the category of having to have the test in the first place,this is how I understand it as otherwise there is no point as you say x

aye but with this new trial to see if progestorone works maybe that is the key. I'll keep you posted what my test comes back as. Should have it in 4 weeks x

Just wanted to say how pleased I am to hear your scan went well. Its so lovely to read happy news and I'm glad its going well for you :hugs:

I'd never heard of that extra test until Gemma posted about it, but I'm guessing there's no harm in having it. I hope everything continues to go well for you

x

Maybe it is then!keep us updated,although hopefully you won't get a positive test result xxxx

21 weeks today, can you believe it?! Just goes to show that there is hope for all of ladies :)

yeh it's another BOY! That's 3 boys in a row for me think I'm doing a Victoria Beckham! Don't think I'll be having any more kids after this one but I'm happy x

yay hun 21 weeks!!! im 20 weeks since friday and terrified doesnt even cut it... how are you coping??? i dont have my scan for another 11 days feel like a looney lol xxxx

yay hun 21 weeks!!! im 20 weeks since friday and terrified doesnt even cut it... how are you coping??? i dont have my scan for another 11 days feel like a looney lol xxxx

You just gotta get on with it hun, what more can I say :winkwink:

I'm feeling baby move alot so this is real comforting, don't think I've had the doppler out for a couple of weeks!

Good luck for your scan all be fine I'm sure and can you believe we're both half way!!! :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->