scared

kristen77

Reaction score
hi girls,

i just had to post as i don't feel like i have anyone to talk to. i'm 7+4 today and feeling really emotional. i found out in april when i was 7+4 that i had had a MMC. i am so happy to be pg, we want this baby so much, but i am so scared that something is going to go wrong. we went for an emergency scan at 6+1 as my GP was worried i was having a molar pg and all was fine - saw a heartbeat and it was amazing. we are going for another scan on thursday which will be 8 weeks and after that we are going to tell family. i just feel so scared all the time that something might go wrong. i couldn't stand it if we lost our bean, especially after seeing her/him with his/her heart beating away.

sorry to make such a depressing post but my OH is at work and i just tried to call him but must have got him at a bad time as he was really short with me and practically hung up on me. :cry:

kristen xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Hey, try not to worry - easier said than done, I know, especially as today will be a difficult milestone for you to get past in your mind. Things will be ok though - honestly. The great thing is that you saw a heart beat, and its unlikely that it will have stopped beating, especially if it was a decent count.

x x

Congrats on your BFP. I think its a lot scarier if you've previously had a MC. Having already seen the heartbeat is a really good sign and does lower the chances that there will be a MC this time. My sister had a MC first time around and second time everything went smoothly. FX'd for a happy health 9 months.

A heartbeat at 8 weeks increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 98% - direct from m/c association website. The odds really are stacked in your favour so try not to worry.

I too had a mmc in April, found out at 10 week scan.

This time saw hb at 6 and 8+4 now 14 weeks. Really good luck, I'm sure you and baby will be fine xx

thanks girls. it was 120bpm, which the scanner lady said was good as it had probably only just started - said it would go up to about 160bpm in the next few days.

i just want this week to be over, want thursday to have gone and everything to be ok. i know i shouldn't be wishing my life away like this but it's just so hard!!! men have no idea!X

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

they really do have no idea - which is why you have us girls here
Good luck and am sure everything will be ok xx

Good luck! I am in the same boat. A MC (although mine was a few years ago) and now pg again. I only made it to 6-7wks last time. I really wanted my Dr. to give me an early U/S but they wouldn't do it before this week. I go in on Wednesday and I am SOOO nervous to see what is or isn't in there!!!

hi hun

im feeling much the same, i mc in feb this year at 6+6 and i cant stop worrying!
We are always here to talk to - dont apologise what u are feeling is completely normal.
Best of luck for your scan hun
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"