Scared

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Ok so I have short cycles and ovulate around cd7! My last pregnancy ended in misscaraige. Is it true that the earlier you ovulate the less chance of a successful pregnancy? I've googled so much on this, any input ladies?

Thanks xx

Hi Hun
I think that as long as the luteal phase is 12 days or more, ie your cycles are at least 19/20 days, you'll be fine. It doesn't matter when you ovulate, the important thing is that there is time for the lining to thicken to welcome baby before the witch comes. I also think that if you mc after 4-5 weeks, the defect was likely to be chromosomal ( most common cause of mc) rather than a cycle issue. Women with luteal phase defects usually have chemicals and don't tend to progress in pregnancy much past their next period.
I'm sure you're fine x

Hi Hun
I think that as long as the luteal phase is 12 days or more, ie your cycles are at least 19/20 days, you'll be fine. It doesn't matter when you ovulate, the important thing is that there is time for the lining to thicken to welcome baby before the witch comes. I also think that if you mc after 4-5 weeks, the defect was likely to be chromosomal ( most common cause of mc) rather than a cycle issue. Women with luteal phase defects usually have chemicals and don't tend to progress in pregnancy much past their next period.
I'm sure you're fine x

Hi Jo hope your ok. I've been reading terrible things online that the egg doesn't get chance to mature properly, but then other people saying it wouldn't release without been mature. :dohh:my last pregnancy ended at nearly nine weeks, I'm so worried and scared :(

I'm ok thanks... Bless you. I just had a little read on Google and it does give conflicting advice but lots of women on other forums have ovulated super early and had successful pregnancies. I think, given you sadly had a mc at 9 weeks before, makes me think the fertilized egg obviously developed to stage where heartbeat was seen, I doubt it can do that if immature and I would have thought if you were releasing immature eggs, fertilization would be unlikely - (I think you conceived pretty quickly last time didn't you say?!)

It is so scary Thinking of what ifs - try to stay positive Hun, I'm sure you'll be ok and get your BFP soon xx

Yeah I conceived the day after my period, we seen a heartbeat twice so surely, if my egg wasn't mature it wouldn't have implanted etc etc, god I hate all these worries it's really frustrating :-( how are you? Xx

No, I don't think it's gonna be a problem for u.. :)
I'm ok, think I'm about to ovulate any time now, lots of right sided pain and cm. seems more pronounced since mc... Jumped on dh when he got home!
I've started taking baby aspirin too... It might help blood flow to uterus and some studies have shown increased conception rates although nothing very concrete. It doesn't harm apparently.,
Just want a BFP so badly this month. EVERY frigging Body is up the duff!!!

Oh my goodness I know, I'm fed up of seeing pregnant woman I am so jealous!!! I got my solid smiley on my digi two days ago but only today I've had sharp little pains were my ovarys are and LOADS of clear cm. xx

Maybe u surge and don't ovulate til 48 hours later? Msybe you're o'g today?!

We bd about 4pm so think we're covered OHs fallen asleep on the sofa right next to me tonight so good job we squeezed it in earlier :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->