scared):

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
hi everybody.. this is my very first pregnancy. ive been getting mild cramps n my belly. they never last long but it still worries me. 2day I was taking a nap & dreaming that I was having cramps & woke up 2 actual cramps.. I went 2 the bathroom 2 pee & my abdomen was hurting while peeing but when I was done it was completely gone. so I have no idea wats going on. I haven't had any spotting or anything. was thinking about going 2 the hospital but I know they wouldn't be able 2 do much since im only about 5 weeks along. any reassuring stories? Im on pre natal vitamins, I drink a lot of water, && am trying 2 do the very best I can. I quit smoking as soon as I found out 2. any advice or anything will b appreciated just very scared :cry:

Could be implantation and burrowing cramps, could be a UK I, could be growing pains. So long as there's no blood I would try not to stress about it xx

Unless there's blood our it's very painful I wouldn't worry, all sorts of things are moving and shifting so it's probably nothing to worry about.

thanks guys. im hoping its normal pregnancy cramps. just really don't know wat 2 expect since this is my first pregnancy.

Cramping is totally normal at this point. Things are stretching down there :) Unless you are doubled over in pain, I'd say you're fine :flower:

Ps I'm 9 weeks and if I hold my pee too long I feel crampy.

Cramping is totally normal at this point. Things are stretching down there :) Unless you are doubled over in pain, I'd say you're fine :flower:

Ps I'm 9 weeks and if I hold my pee too long I feel crampy.

ahhh this just made me feel a lot better. maybe it was just from having 2 pee since it went away right after I went. ur the best :hugs:

Cramps are normal hun I've had them from day 1 and I'm now 9 plus weeks and still get them, as long as there not very painful you'll be fine hun xx

Hi hun. I've had cramps since before I got my positive and still having them a week later. They really worry me but something a friend said really helped me "you have something stuck on your uterus, growing, of course your going to have some cramping and discomfort!".

Also the pain whilst peeing you must have held your pee as that happens to me sometimes when I have a full bladder

H+H 9 months

Hi hun. I've had cramps since before I got my positive and still having them a week later. They really worry me but something a friend said really helped me "you have something stuck on your uterus, growing, of course your going to have some cramping and discomfort!".

Also the pain whilst peeing you must have held your pee as that happens to me sometimes when I have a full bladder

H+H 9 months

that does make sense. :hugs: im glad I didn't totally freak out & go 2 the hospital 4 most likely nothing. so glad I have u & the other ladies on this site 2 help reassure me.

I have had several instances of mild cramps I suffered from awful period cramps for years and it's nothing near as bad as period cramps... you have to realize that making a baby isn't painless and there will be picks and pains along the way...also I have had many times where I have to pee and it hurts until I pee and it's gone after. Your uterus is enlarging and pressing on your bladder as well as all your organs shifting and making room for baby so if your bladder is full it's likely being pressed on by other organs until you empty it... try and relax.

The first time I was pregnant, before I even knew I was pregnant, I was cramping so badly that I kept telling my ex that I my period was definitely going to start, but I thought for sure my uterus was going to flop out of my vagina any second :haha:

I did miscarry much later on, but it was completely unrelated to the cramping.

As the others have said, there's a lot of stretching going on and moving around to make room for baby. There will probably be more jabs and twinges as you continue to get further along - definitely normal.

I also get crampy if I hold my pee too long! :)

I've had cramping for the past week too so I know why you feel scared. :hugs:

But if there is no blood then I wouldn't worry! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"