scared

cheeky_carrie

Reaction score
havin a tooth out today :cry:appointment is 11.25am Im terrified :cry:

I hav cancelled twice but I gotta get it done while its free why oh why is it when Im preg my teeth fall apart :dohh::cry:

:hugs:
awwww totally feel your fear hun..
i had to have antibionics and tooth out when i was 19 weeks preg on LO..
their worth it but im a gummy mummy instead of a yummy mummy now lol...

ohh..only ever had one tooth out but it was a horrible experience! Hope it went ok xx

:cry:was horrible my roots are so big it snapped when they were taking it out so i had to be knocked out to get the rest of it removed by cutting my gum :cry: (wish they had knocked me out to start with tbh but they wouldnt)

so now hav stitches and a black and blue swollen face :cry:

dunno why but everytime Im PG my teeth crumble I had great teeth till I had kids :dohh:

:( sorry it was so awful for you :hugs:

hope the swelling and pain goes soon. you provide lots of calcium for your baby while you're pregnant which is why lots of people have dental problems x

I got 2 wisdom teeth removed under local anaesthetic - i had hamster cheeks for about a week afterwards!

mines still aching :cry:even drove me to drink!!!!!!!!!!

Ive not had alcohol in nearly 2 years with TTC and then bein PG but my god I made up for it on Saturday :dohh::blush:

Awww Carrie :hugs:

I have a massive fear of the dentists, I've tried to stop it a bit by just going and sitting in the waiting room when OH is going, but I always end up having to go outside before I pass out. I am such a wuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->