scared!!!

suffolksarah

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am 4+6 today and after my first day onf nausea yesterday i was feeling confident about this pregnancy, As no symptoms when i had my MC pregnancy.
But.... I woke up this morning and there was blood, sort of dirty red, not brown but not bright red. I am sooo scared. I cant lose this baby!!! It wasnt dripping or anything but there was a fair amount!
I went to a private party on saturday night and did lots of energetic dancing, i knbow deep down i didnt do anything but some reason i cant stop thinking i may have 'dislodged' the baby?
My last MC i had no idea the baby had died untill the scan, so no build up to the MC, soooooooo worried that this may be the start!!!! xxx

Is there any way you can get your hcg levels taken? If they are increasing, then you don't have to worry about the blood (which can be normal).

Good luck, I hope everything is ok

xo

I am so sorry dear. I know what a nightmare this must be for you, but hang in there hun. Just take one thing at a time. First off, get to the doc and find out exactly whats going on and then go from there. Not all blood means the end. And im sure dancing didnt cause this. Sending you hugs from across the pond. Keep us posted.

how are you now?

hope you are ok xxxxx

good luck hun, hope everything turns out ok for you.

Hugs
Kiley

That is scary! I'm so sorry to hear that! Is there any blood today? Like said above, bleeding doesn't mean the end. It could have something to do with the Cervix being swollen or something. Try to relax and call your Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->