Scary dreams and normal for boobs to stop hurting?

jenniferttc1

mommy of 1 baking #2
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to my boobs not really sore anymore, They only started getting a little sore last night, and I woke up a 5 am and was just so sad and terrified that the HCG must be dropping. I went back tosleep and dreamt I took a test and the 2nd line was barely visiable. I woke up so scared to test but the line is a little darker today (same color now as control line) Just wondering if its normal for your boobs to start hurting? Today is the day AF would be due and I guess im getting overly scared she will show!

Hi, Didn't want to read and run -
As hard as it is try to stop worrying.... Alot of people don't even know they are pregnant at 4-5 weeks. Symptons can start at anytime but also come and go for many people.....
xxx

Don't be nervous about the boob thing. Mine hurt off and on all the time. Symptoms come and go and it is perfectly normal!

Thanks ladies! I don't have many symptoms really, I have light cramps every couple hours for a minute and thats it. I took a test I think my line is darker than yesterdays have a look. You can see yesterdays in my avatar!

Attachments

• Photo0390.jpg
    Photo0390.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
It's really normal to have scary dreams at this stage. Your mind is in overdrive. Don't read into it! Harder to do than say I know!!

My boobs hurt on and off, even now they do it. Some days I didn't want to wear a bra because they were so tender (At 38E, that is not a good look, when you have to wear white T-shirts to work!!!), but now they're fine. My OH grabbed my boobs last night whilst I was getting ready for bed and I nearly whacked him as my nipples were so sore. But just my nips.

It's a mine field and no one else will have exactly the same symptoms! Take it one day at a time and keep calm!

Stay happy. xx

Thank you! I tell woman all the time to just be happy, and not worry, and then I go and do it myself!:dohh: lol

lol, we're all guilty of that at some point!!! I'm enjoying a calm period at the moment, I'll start with the neuroses again in a week or so!!!

Don't worry chick...

I monitored mine a little....I find they are 'ok' in the morning and far sorer in the evening by bedtime....whether it is a build up of hormone or what I don't know?

But sometimes they are fine...sometimes DH hugs me too hard he gets a whack haha!!!

My breasts didn't start hurting until week 5, and then they stopped hurting before I got to week 7. Now, the pain is off and on. No worries, this is normal. I also had other symptoms over the past 6 weeks that have diminished and were replaced by other, more horrible symptoms. For instance, at the end of week 7, I had VERY bad nausea hit, and now at week 8 all food disgusts me and makes me feel ill, and I just have no desire to eat although I am always hungry. Hopefully by week 8 you'll be miserable like me! :) lol

When I was at 4 1/2 weeks, I was PRAYING to feel awful just so I'd know things were okay in there... Be careful what you wish for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->