Scary movies..

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
So ladies with it being Halloween are you going to be watching a horror movie tonight?

For the UK ladies with sky movies "the entity" is on tonight and it is one scary movie!

What horror films do you like and recommend

There's not any horrors on tonight on normal TV is there apart from halloween resurrection and it's not on till like 11:20pm im well annoyed there's none on tonight!

I've seen the entity before didn't think it was that scary tbh lol was more kinky i thought in a weird way :wacko:

I think the strangers is a good film and i always think the first halloween is a great film to watch on halloween night but for some reason they put it on saturday instead of tonight confusing much lol

Me & the OH just had a conversation about no films on tonight or on really late, like the scream trilogy on sky starts at ten, my favorite scary films.
Got the entity on for record but Im scared just hearing about it lol, may record friday the 13th too, its on sky at like 4am or something.

the entity doesnt scare me either, got it on dvd hehe. a nightmare on elm street always scares the crap outta me!!

I might watch that later nightmare on elm st got it on DVD but i've seen it that many times now lol if i had the balls i would watch paranormal activity 2 and 3 but hell no :haha:

I'll be watching Hocus Pocus.....not exactly a horror but I love it anyway!

There's not any horrors on tonight on normal TV is there apart from halloween resurrection and it's not on till like 11:20pm im well annoyed there's none on tonight!

I've seen the entity before didn't think it was that scary tbh lol was more kinky i thought in a weird way :wacko:

I think the strangers is a good film and i always think the first halloween is a great film to watch on halloween night but for some reason they put it on saturday instead of tonight confusing much lol

I found the entity so scary, though I was about 12 and alone when I watched it:wacko::wacko:

My friend and I watched the strangers and it freaked me out something terrible...

nightmare on elm street used to terrify me...the new one was rubbish.

I defo dont have the balls for paranormal activity 2 until hubby gets off the oil rig! x

Paranormal activity's are really good so it incidious and the messengers

Have you seen the fourth kind? that's pretty scary aswell i didn't sleep for a couple days after watching that :lol:

Incidious was good the only bit that scared me was the end though when it put all the story together it freaked me out that bit

:shock:Now watching Paranormal Activity 2 on my own, seen it before but still scary the bejeesus out of me x

I dont think i could watch it i hate anything with kids or baba's involved i go on
like a mad woman and shout at the tv lol

I watched paranormal activity yesterday, the family one?! Always wanted to watch it but don't like scary movies so watched it at 10am in broad daylight!! Quite scary eeekk!!

I'm rubbish with any horrors... Especially religous ones like The omen or stigmata! Excorsist, eeeek!!!

Hated it when nightmare on elm st first came out, think I was about 11 and the girl in it was called Tina.. Every one would come up behind me and say my name in Freddie Kruegers voice! Tiiiinaaaaa!!!

Scared the bejezus out of me!!

dont think I've seen the fourth kind..will have to keep a look out for that one!

Now beginning to watch The Entity, was too scared to go upstairs after PA2 earlier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->