scary night!

coolbabe843

Reaction score
Last night I thought I was dying...I feel asleep on the couch around 8pm and my husband woke me up close to 10 to go to bed...I got up and went to the bathroom and went to lay down...all of a sudden I got clammy and felt really strange like hard to catch my breath and could feel my heart beating pretty fast! I didnt know what to do or what was going to happen! Anyone else experience this?

It sounds like anxiety/ a panic attack. I actually felt s little one the other night. Not nearly as bad as you described yours, so I'm wondering if it's common during pregnancy.

It's worth mentioning to your dr at your next visit, esp if it happens again. Hope that's the only episode for you though!

I hope it was the only one too...it was so bad and scary...never had one before

I get those symptoms to the point I'm about to pass out and for me its just (I say just as in not to belittle it but for me its nothing serious serious) panic attacks. I also get a horrid sensation like my blood runs cold and a feeling of something terrible is about to happen. To sound silly.
As pp said mention it to your doctor/midwife. :hug:

I can get like that in pregnancy when my blood sugar is low is horrible I have eat something then just rest for a while.does sound like panic aswell tho hope it doesn't happen again! X

legit sounds like a panic/anxiety attack. I've had a couple this pregnancy for no reason at all. I think we're just more prone to them while we're "vulnerable"

yes it hasnt happened since that night thank the lord cause that was some scary stuff...today I am dealing with pains down real low...I dont know if they are stretching pains of if baby is on a nerve...no bleed or anything like that but its been off and on all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->