Scary stuff / Fainting

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
my partner ran me a lovely warm bath was in it for about 20-30mins i decided to drian the water and have a shower to wash my hair then all a suddern my vision started to go blury and then my hearing started to get a bit impared then i could barely stand lucky my partner was washing my hair helped me step over the bath get a towel and i sat down on the floor he opend a window i started to feel better... im alot better now sitting here eating a twix...

just wondering if anyone has had this or anything like this??

When i was pregnant this happend to me alot, it happend when i was at work it was awful, i was aniemic, have u have your blood tested yet? you might need some iron tablets x

my mw took blood on the first appointment no idea what for though and have not herd anything from here my next set of bloods is taken on the 25th november and im yet to meet my proper mw

hey hun cant comment sorry but didnt wanna read n run...hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

maybe you should phone for the results? normaly if there was anything wrong with them they would probably tell you, i know my first set of bloods were fine it was the 2nd that they told me i needed the iron tables Id say if it happens again phone the midwife just to be on the safe side :) hope you feel ok now i know how scarey it is!

i will ring my mw on monday since i only have a monday-friday 9am-5pm number for her currently and a number for non-emergencys witch she will contact me within 48 hours so i might as well wait to get straight though

Sounds like Iron. However if you felt better after eatting a twix it could be blood sugar as well, IF it happens again and I hope it doesnt, Please Please write it down, when it happen, what you were doing when it happened. THIS will give doctors something to look out for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->