School and work full time

August 17

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new here and I'm just wondering if anyone is going through the same thing as me. I'm 8 weeks along and I'm going to cosmetology school Tuesday-Saturday from 830-5 and then I work as a massage therapist Tuesday-Friday from 6-10. I am EXHAUSTED! And I don't know if I should cut back on school or push through. My instructors tell me once I get to my second trimester I will have more energy back but I still worry I won't with my busy schedule. I'm also worried that if I do go part time at school I won't come back after baby is born so I won't finish. I'm supposed to graduate around June sometime but going part time puts me passed September. And I can't afford to not work so that's just not an option :/
Any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated!

I work full time and I'm starting a university degree in feb part time, I am dreading it because I am already exhausted lol! My study time will be 16-18 hours a week as well as working 35 hours, and volunteering 2 nights a week!!

I am an elementary teacher from 7:30-3:30. I am also completing my last two semesters of grad school. It's online, but I need to meet with students very often. So I guess mine is not as intense as yours but I am very worried. My due date is the same time as the very last day of my classes. I think it's going to be difficult. Today was my first day back and I am so tired! I can't imagine coming home and starting classes. Good luck!

Get yourself through this because you will be way more tired when the baby comes? This is my second pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my first I was in nursing school and working as a nursing assistant 12 hour shifts. It was tiring but that first month with no sleep and 2 hour feedings were worst.

Thanks so much! I'm glad I'm not the only one going through this! It makes it easier knowing others are doing it as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->