Sciatica

MissMummyMoo

Family Complete <3
Reaction score
Anyone have any advice to help with stopping it? :(

I suffered with it during pregnancy and still do now. Its been getting worse these last few weeks and I wake up everyone morning in agony down my right side/thigh :cry: Painkillers don't help much and I don't want to go the doctors yet as there's nothing they can do apart from give me some painkillers x

I have it every now and again, I think there are some exercises you can do, the thing is I am not sure what they are as I have not got round to looking/doing myself, maybe a look on google under sciatica exercises? XXX

Depending what painkillers you are taking already, you can ask for stronger ones and muscle relaxers. Also try heat pads and ice packs! I think there are certain exercises that help too but you'd have to ask the doctor what ones exactly!

Hope it gets better for you soon

I use co dydramol and hot water bottles tbh the pain gets unbareable at times i am going back on tuesday with the hope of a better suggestion ..i am thinking it maybe this cold weather making it worse

Thanks girls.

Jkel- I agree. I have bad knees and they get worse in the winter too. At this rate I'm not going to be able to walk :dohh: going to go the doctors this week I think xx

Your doctor can also refer you to a physiotherapist or chiropractor to help sort it out. Heat and ice packs are also helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->