Scooby Doo Birthday Goody Bag advice needed!!

twiggy327

Reaction score
My Jordyn is turning 5 this August...5 days after her little brother is due (yay me !!) and she wants a scooby doo party! She is inviting 19 of her pre-school friends :help: (WTF??) and some neighbors and cousins. Im only making 2 dozen goody bags so hopefully some of the kids invited wont be able to make it. Im buying 2 dozen tie dye tote bags and only plan on putting a few "nicer" things than that made in china plastic junk. Im getting gazillion bubble that are blue and green (party colors) and scooby doo gummiesand then im stumped. I have a bunch of awesome ideas to put in there but trying to keep this crap on a budget is harder than i thought. Beach towels, scooby coloring books, sunglasses, and maybe a scooby doo lolly for $1 a piece??? In my dreams!!! I dont want to pay more than $1 or less per item I put in the totes....any websites or alternative ideas would be great!!

Stickers, temp tattoos, could make your own bags of "Scooby snacks". Just print off a topper and staple to bag. 'Mystery' notebook with pencil...

Another idea is to have a goodie table, where guests get to pick items they want from it. Like at this one:
https://www.eventageousparties.com/2013/05/the-toys-are-out-of-box-birthday-party.html

Dunno if that helps. Another idea is just get them to make a keepsake at the party for them to take home.

You could have those gummy hamburgers and hotdogs, too? Hopefully they'd get the reference (i.e. what scooby and shaggy are always eating).

And yeah if you could find some scooby stickers that'd be good, or temporary tattoos as the PP mentioned.

If you got a scooby colouring book, you could tear out each page and roll it up and just give one sheet in each party bag?

Otherwise, just fill it with cheap lollies. The kids are only 5 so I doubt they'd notice too much :)

(they're fun to make though huh? :) )

Also, you could keep the bigger ideas you have as prizes for party games? (like the sunglasses, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->