Scooters for 4 year olds

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Not strictly Christmas but twins turn 4 end of November ... Was originally thinking electric scooter, but they are far too young I have been told. But now I'm stuck between 2 wheels and 3 wheels. Saw a minion one I fancied for them but reviews are all 2 year olds so thinking they are far too old for those. Any help would be great :thumbup:

My lo has had 2 wheel since he was 4 and manages fine with it

my (big) 4 year old absolutely loves his mini micro :) defo worth the investment although I think my eyes would water having to buy 2 at the same time :lol: xx

my (big) 4 year old absolutely loves his mini micro :) defo worth the investment although I think my eyes would water having to buy 2 at the same time :lol: xx

Haha ..l yes people like to say "oh twins, two for the price of one" and I want to scream, no, two for the price of two lol!

My 3 year old (4 in Dec) loves his microscooter.

I got my wee boy (4 just now ) the ozbozz light up scooter for his christmas this year has top reviews on argos site and if you hang off you'll get it in the next 3 for 2 at argos lol x
https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3670657.htm

I'd get a 2 wheeled scooter for 4 yr olds.

Thanks everyone, think I may take them to toys r us and see if they can use one, one of the twins would have no issue on two wheels but not sure the other would manage. I'd prefer to get the same as they just argue otherwise. Thanks everyone X

DS has a 2 wheeled JD Bug.
He got it when he was about 4 & 2 months (mummy broke his "my first scooter") I though about the mini micro 3 wheel but he was already making comments he wanted a 2 wheel, like the kids next door. I didn't want to buy one then have to replace it at Christmas. Took him a wee bit to get the hang of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->