Scottie Leon born August 26th

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I think i finally have some time to do up my birth story while little man is fast asleep:cloud9:

So On wednesday I was set up for an induction if baby had dropped to the right spot.. I go to the hospital at 12 noon to get that gel stuff on my cervix to help with dialation.. The doctors told me the good news that i was able to be induced yay , then relality set in after he put up that gel i was so nervous.. at about 1:30pm i started getting contractions but was aloud to go home as they said id be more comfortable so away we go.. Back at home i went strait to bed laying down moaning and groaning about how much contractions hurt ect lol. I walked around the house tried to bath nothing worked.. at about 5:30pm i started getting really strong contractions.. So i told OH i wanted to go back to the hospital, so we rushed around grabbed everything we needed and we were off with people wishing us good luck and everything as we ran out the door. Iget to the hospital and they strap me the non stress monitor to keep an watch on my son, his heart rate was up at about 175. eek.. And i was contraction having about one a minute it was intense.. Then my mummy, daddy and sis showed up to keep me company.. The Doctors had relised that i was having some kind of reaction to the gel so they quickly removed it to see if it would slow down my contractions.. the doctor had decided he didnt want me to go home so they were going to put me and OH up in a hotel room, so just as they had this all set up at about 9:30PM my water broke.. I was laughing having a good time chatting with my mom, and all of a sudden i was like "MY WATER BROKE!" my mom ran out of the room to go get the doctor and OH sat there staring at me, my dad went quiet and my sister went green in the face he he.. Next thing i new my parents were being told they had to leave for a bit and there were doctors in there stripping my clothes off and pushing me into a hospital gown as the water still kept flowing down my leg talk about an awful mess haha.. After that they gave me a shot of morphine and put me on anti biotics i was running a really bad fever from the gel.. and it was making scottie's heart rate really high..
During the night i started throwing up again had another reaction to the anti biotics it was just not going at all well for me i dont think haha, i was having reactions to just about every medication they gave me.. ya not fun.. so i spent half my night throwing up OH was trying to help me keep me calm the hole time though.. at about 3 am i felt like i had to push so I rang for the doctor who told me i was only 6cm dialated and what i was feeling was the baby moving down so no matter how bad it was right now i was not to push.. i was so frusterated.. They gave me another shot of morphine and i tried to rest in between contractions.. at about 7 am i was 9cm dialated they thought i would be having the baby soon.. but i fell asleep threw the worst part of my labour! at 9:30am i was just about there they told me i could start to push so i tried and tried but than was so tired they gave me some more drugs and i fell asleep agian haha.. :thumbup: at 1:30 pm thats when all the real work began i pushed for about 2.5 hours until he made his appearance they had to use the vaccum to get him out.. i kept trying to quit saying it was to hard and i just wanted to go home and i was begging for more drugs.. but at 3:11pm he made his appearance into the world and i just instantly fell inlove.. they put him on my chest for a few mins and OH cut the embilical cord.. OH watched the whole thing he said it looked really cool but the only thing that grossed him out was seeing the placenta when it came out he said he coulda done with out that he he.
As soon as they took him away i started crying saying i wanted my son back and i didnt stop crying tell they put him back in my arms it was the most amazing feeling ever,, i am so proud of my little guy and so happy he has joined us.. it is funny the first thing he did when he entered our world was took a poop on me, hehe awe it was so cute i love him so much.. he has the most amazing cry ever i could listen to him all day and never get mad or annoyed with him:cloud9: all the staff in labor and delievery that day watched me give birth to my little sweat heart and helped me i couldnt of done it with out them.. i couldnt of done it with out my OH either he was so great and so patient with me:cloud9:
He was born weighing 7lbs and 50cm long... he was born at 3:11 pm after a hard 26 hour labor. i couldnt of asked for a better gift i love you scottie:cloud9:

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 80
Awww yay, what a rotten time you had but worth every second eh? Congrats xxxxx

Congratulations, hope you are keeping a copy of the story to give him on his 18th birthday xx He is lovely xx

oh wow...so sorry to hear that you had all of the negative reactions to the medications and such! it must have been pretty difficult to be in labour and throwing up at the same time, but like you already said...its totally worth it in the end! :) and scottie is just adorable! so glad that you are all doing well! im going to continue to stalk your facebook for new pictures! ;)

hehe yeah it did suck the labor was hard and there was so many times i said i want to go home and i cant do this any more but stuck it out am so glad that he is finally here..

awww congratulations, I love the name Scottie :D xxx

Congrats on beautiful little Scottie! You did a brilliant job, I hope your settling in well with your new addition!

Congrats! What a story! At least they gave you morphine to help you rest some, even though you were throwing up and having so many reactions to all the meds!

But again, CONGRATS! :blue:

thank you he is defantly worth every minute i went threw for him :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"