Scottish (Fife) Bump Buddy wanted - Due Sept :)

fifemum85

2 DDs, 3 Angels and bump
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm from Fife, a second time mum. I'm looking for a bump buddy due around the same time to chat to, txt, compare pregnancies etc.
I'm due 21st September, not sure what I'm having yet. Gut feeling it's another girl, but shall see :)

Thanks x x

Hi, Im in Inverness if thats any use?

Im due on 17th September found out yday its a boy, i also have a 2 year old and 5 year old both boys.

How is your pregnancy going?

xx

I don't think I'm much use as I'm due beginning of August but I just wanted to say hello to another Scottish Mum!....Hello!!

Yet another Scottish mum to be saying Hello. I'm from Falkirk and we're due Oct 14th.

Im not due until Oct 2nd roughly but just saying hello as im in Scotland too (scottish borders)

Hi Fife, as you know already that you have posted my thread. Am due on 18th and few days behind you! Hows ur pregnancy go along? X

im near st. andrews and due 29th sep but will be a bit earlier as an elective section. this is baby number 4 for us. xx

Hi ladies, didn't expect so many replies. Lol! Most ppl I have spoken to on here are from England, Wales etc. How are you all doing? Pregnancies all going fine?
I'm good, tired today though. (Whoever said you have more energy in 2nd trimester, in my case, was sooo wrong lol!)
A bit about me - I'm 25 from near Leven, Fife. I have a 4 year old daughter Natalie. (Her pregnancy was a breeze compared to this one) I live with my fiance Daniel and this LO will be his 1st baby. We also have 2 cats and my oldest, Misty is pregnant too! So poor Daniel has to put up with two moody women hehe! This is my 4th pregnancy, but 2nd viable one. We lost 2 last yr at 6 weeks :( I have no idea what we are having, but scan is today at 4.20pm (rediculous time, I know!) I have, after many weeks of moaning, talked Daniel into finding out the sex so fingers crossed we get to know. I have a gut feeling it's a girl - but will see :) Natalie is v excited about being a big sister and seeing baby scan.
Pregnancy so far has had ups and downs. Ive shown a lot earlier, bbs have grown a lot, don't fit many of my normal clothes. :( Cravings - cherries, cheese, ice poles, scotch eggs. Downs - Heartburn (a lot), sickness at the start, exhausted, low immune system, migraines and recently Sciatica. Ups - V strong kicks, good heartbeat on doppler, etc

Hope to hear from you all soon and hear your stories :)

Lisa x

Another fifer here popping in to say hello :flower:

Due 1st of September... cannot wait!! woohoo x

hope your scan went ok today...

This is my first pregnancy... im struggling alot at the mo.. work is killing my legs lol My tummy seems to be getting a hard time too.. can only eat small amounts... and i feel hungry alot of the time... :(

It's def a bumpy ride but i wouldn't change it for the world...

HI there Nessabella, where in Fife r ya? Congrats! A baby boy, u must be so excited.

Hi there DarkAngel1981, I hope you're keeping ok. What do you work as? In some cases you can take Maternity leave early. I did with my DD as sitting behind a desk in call centre was causing back problems. Doc wrote me off work up until Maternity leave was due. Have you been sick a lot? Best to eat little often apparently (this baby likes lots most of the time. An appetite like Dad. lol!) They give you a hard time, but it's worth it in the end. Labour is the easy part, not too long I'm sure it'll fly in.
Scan went really well. Baby was v active. Heartbeat was good, everything where it should be, etc. Got told the sex but I'm gonna post pic on another thread to see if ppl can guess, then I'll reveal. :) CAn't wait to finally buy a colour though, too many whites and creams hehe! x

I'll post pic and u can have a guess. I was clueless abt what to look for etc, but some ppl are pretty good at guessing. When is ur scan E&L's mummy? U have any idea what you're having? Does it get easier the more children you have? We are having another soon after this one, but not sure how age gaps will work out x x

K scan pic is my avatar. Have no idea how to post a pic on here so...........................................................................................I'm on team............................................................PINK again! :D x x

Hi. Congrats on your baby girl. We're team pink as well. We found out at our 20 week scan, 6 weeks ago, time flies! My pregnancy has went alright so far, no sickness or anything else really so can't complain so far. Although, I do get pretty tired. I'm 27 and lived just outside Kirkcaldy most of my days, now I'm the other side of fife.
xx

Aww congrats! glad your pregnancy is going well. You'll be having kicks non stop now eh? Exciting times :) U happier where you moved to? We lived in Kirkcaldy for almost 2 years but moved this year near Leven. Miss the shops and Tonys, Happy Days but nearer family so a lot happier :)
How are you getting on with names? Havent really thought of girl names, so struggling lol! x

ive got my anomaly one on the 18th but we had a private one last weekend and team pink for me again too. that makes 4 lol. errrmmm im not sure it gets easier as such. you get more confident in your abilities which means things seem easier, if you get what i mean. im not sure how its gonna be when nugget arrives tho as there is only a 15 mth gap, last time was 21mths and that was tough, but think a lot of that was just my daughter, she has her moments.

think we are gonna have to sort out a coffee and cake meet sometime hun xx

I was convinced we were having a boy so just had boy names, we have got a few girl names just now like Iris, Isabella, Clara and a few more but I haven't decided 100% will just wait till she arrives. I moved as this is where my fiancé is from but I like it here, we have been here 2 and a half years now.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->