Scrapbooking

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
I want to start, seems like fun. Does anybody do it?
Tips/ideas or sites would be really appreciated

x

I do scrapbook but it is terribly expensive. I like to use all the cute little things you can buy to decorate the pages but they are just so over priced so I've put a hold on it for now until after baby comes when I will have LOTS to scrapbook. I dont really know any sites but maybe just google scrapbooking and it might bring something up ?

Online scrapbooking , so u can practise without spending money

Scrapblog.com

They now have scrapbooking stuff at the dollar stores here, they aren't the BEST but you can find some things that are cute.

Also at those big box craft stores (here they're called Michaels) they sell kits, and the shopping channel has like 10,000 piece scrapbooking kits for like $50-$60 or something, a nice Christmas gift from someone maybe?

I know people that have used bits of wrapping paper and things in their scrapbooks too.. and people have scrapbooking parties now as well where you can buy things and work on a page or two, if you host them you get free stuff and a discount!

In canada also.. you can get kits at the walmart stores for under $30 and they come with a book too.

I make digtal scrapkits in psp that people use for scrapbookin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->