scratch attack

twobecome3

One and one on the way
Reaction score
omg. Annaleigh has started kneading my boob like a kitten when she feeds to sleep. digs her little nails in full strength. :wacko: i try and hold her hand back and she flails off and gets very cross. both boobs are all scratched up, one has some scabbing from this morning. anyone else have a cat for a baby?

Yes and it only got worse as he got older. Now he pinches with his fingernails. And it HURTS BAD!!!! The middle of the night feedings are a complete nightmare. He won't fall asleep unless he can pinch me and I can't take it so I try to stroke his hand or something and he gets so mad and I get upset and it's a mess. Haha sorry just a mini rant there I guess. I know how you feel is what I'm trying to get at :haha:

Yep! Lots of scraping, pinching scrabbling, pulling off while latched and stretching my nipple about 3 feet long, grabbing my hair etc... He even rakes me with his toenails sometimes too! All usually when he's had a somewhat overstimulting day (dragging him along to toddler groups usually the culprit!)

ive just dug out a pair of scratch mitts that still fit. we'll see how this plays out...

scratch mitt fail - they just kept her awake trying to get them off.

hopefully my boobs will toughen up??

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"