screaming!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
wen chloe doesnt get her own way, she now screams! its awful! and very embarassing! how can i calm her and make her stop lol!

Ignore it and don't give in. That's what I'm trying with Ella but it's not going very well....

Seren is a master at screaming. Am doing the same as Kina and ignore her.

u no wen ur walking round tesco an tht kid is screamin, an ur wondering why its mum isnt shutting it up.....

well im the 1 pushing the pram now :hissy: :rofl:

u no wen ur walking round tesco an tht kid is screamin, an ur wondering why its mum isnt shutting it up.....

well im the 1 pushing the pram now :hissy: :rofl:

Me 2-but I find it very hard to shut off and ignore it, end up getting stressed/annoyed...it penetrates ur brain the screaming!:dohh:

yea aint easy to ignore at all!

Me 2-but I find it very hard to shut off and ignore it, end up getting stressed/annoyed...it penetrates ur brain the screaming!:dohh:

Tell me about it, I ended up screaming back at her the other day, very loudly. She shat herself and it didn't really do anything apart from make her cry and my head hurt more. Seriously Yvanne you're not the only one and it's horrendous! Ella was deafening her toddler group on Tuesday by walking along and shrieking at the top of her voice :blush:

kacy is starting to do the same, i have some thing simlar to a naughty spot but its for kacy to calm down and for me to calm down before i shout at her, its called my bottom step, i put her their until she has calmed down then we have cuddles, but if she has been naughty i do tell her. she has been their for an hour before, but she did calm down when she realised that i wasn't bothered i just carried on doing whatever i was doing.

when i'm out is a different story, i have tried different things and i found this works the best, this has happened, me and my mum and sister were in a shop and kacy was walking we went down the toy bit and she saw a toy that she has got and she wanted to stand their and play with it, she did for a minute while me and kris were looking at something, then she started screaming when we were leaving, first off all i walked away and left her but that has stopped working now she jsut goes back and plays, so i got her hand went down to her level told her that we were leaving and walked her out the shop, she was screaming blue murder, so i went to a courner outside and bent down and just stayed their with kacy in front of me until she calmed down, then we had hugs and carried on.

sorry if that doesn't make sense but i hope it helps.

Bethanie's whinging already does my head in sometimes, can't wait for the screaming as she gets older! sometimes in Tesco she makes this noise, sounds like shes a demon child and the looks we get!.. *_*

Maddie and screaming ....

At home i take her up to her room and put her into bed after i have ased her to stop and she carries on .... so she gets put in her room.

When we are out its a case of switching off and just pushing the pram, i tend to try and fnd a quiet spot outside and let her carry on ....

Take an iPod out with ya lol!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->