searching for cervix

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I have been checking my cm internally and while doing that I have been searching for my cervix. It seems I can never find it I'm convinced my fingers aren't long enough:haha: it can not possibly be high my whole cycle can it? From what I've read it goes from low to high and back to low so why can't I find it? Any advice on how to find it will be greatly aappreciated ladies cause I'm so fed up I've been a member with bnb for almost two years after getting off depo provera and have been ttc off and on during that period though I have learned a lot I still feel I know nothing about my body after all this time I still don't know when I ovulate when to expect af what to classify my CM as or where the hell my cervix is. I'm trying to not get obsessive because I've already experienced ttc causing me severe depression. But I feel if I don't obsess I will never learn my body

Wow this turned into a rant forgive me ladies just need to get it out I guess

Genesis Marie

It's possible that you'll be able to find it if you change positions. I can't reach mine when I'm standing. I find it easiest when I'm in the same kind of position that makes it easiest to put in a tampon.

I think I only found mine because it was 'firm' on the day I decided to go exploring in my lady parts.

Apparently they can be in different places. Mine is straight in and towards the back, but I've heard other ladies say that theirs are more towards the left or right.

Also, from everything I've read, it's honestly not as good an indicator of fertile windows as ewcm, and really can't be relied on at all as an early pregnancy symptom. So no worries if you can't find it... as long as :spermy: can find it, you're all good. :haha:

I check while sitting on toliet? The same as when putting in a tampon I've had ladies suggest squating but that didn't do much either still couldn't find it. But the left or right thing is new to me but not sure it makes a difference cause when I say I search for it I mean I feel all over in there. Lol and as far as CM goes I always have cm I'm never dry so it hard to classify it's always has some white to it and it always feels wet cause I've never had any dry days to compare to I'm completely lost and to the point of throwing in the towel

It could be your not therefore no change in cm and no change in cervix x

I could never find my opening until yesterday! TMI but I had to get my finger right round the side of my cervix :wacko: x

I'm pretty sure I am. My cycles are not long just irregularly ranging from 26-30 my blood work last year also indicated that I had ovulated that cycle so I'm pretty sure I am

The only way I can find my cervix is to crouch down (like a rugby player!) and push my bum into my heels. When it's high, I also have to use my other hand to force the one going up even further!

The more you can push your bum into your heels the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->