Searching for TTC buddy??

L005

Reaction score
Hey!
I am on CD3 right now and have a 23-25 day cycle. Anyone with me?
This is our second cycle TTC but last cycle I know technically shouldn't count because my OH decided we were going to stop using condoms randomly even though it happened to be on the day I ovulate :) (I am using CM to determine when I ovulate. )

IM on cycle day 3 of 28 day cycle ill be your buddy we seem to be pretty close =D

IM on cycle day 3 of 28 day cycle ill be your buddy we seem to be pretty close =D

Awesome! Thanks Ruskiegirl! How long have you been TTC for? Are you using anything special (OPKs, Softcups, etc.) or just BD a lot? lol!
We are just BD a lot....my OH has enforced a rule that I'm not allowed to use anything else yet, he doesn't want me being obssessed he says...a little late I think but....my poor OH he's going to be so tired this month lol!

Ive been ttc for about 9 years . Had my first mc last month on march 27th and a chemical pregnancy about 2 years ago. Just trying charting, opks and laying down longer after BD. Thought i might try preseed but i cant seem to find any where i live. Ive also been taking vitamins for about 6 months now that have folic acid in them.

I am so sorry about your losses :cry: I hope this month is the month for a sticky bean! I've heard about Preseed but also have no idea how to get it, sorry. How does it work? I haven't heard much about it.

This website has all the info on it and where you can find it in your area =D
https://www.preseed.com/
IM also hoping this month is my sticky bean to cause my birthday is jan 9th i would be due around jan 28/29th but i with both my girls i was early by 2 to 4 weeks with delivery so anything can happen hehe=D

That would be such a great birthday present! How old are your girls? I was just wondering how long is your AF? B/C mine is five days and it ends right when my fertile window starts is that normal? I feel like I need to jump on OH as soon as I think its over lol!

hi all
for me it's cycle 2 and cd#9 . Havent tried opk's . Just checking cm and cp. Already have a boy. Last month I followed shettles' method for a girl. This time I m just gonna go for it and leave it to my luck. All the best to u two :)

My periods usualy last 5 to 7 days with 1 or 2 of the days being spotting. This cycle it went 4 days then stopped lol !! My girls are 10 and 12 almost 13 :thumbup: I dont think its weird that you jump right to fertile mode cause my CM is fertile CM and my Cervix is close to fertile lol this cycle is very different for my had alot of things happen this time that have never happened lol

Welcome Deep ! GL lots of :dust: for you !! Im just gonna :sex: every other day or mabey everyday lol i havent decided the more tadpoles i get in there the better my chances i think lol

Hey deep, glad you're joining us!
Ruskiegirl - I like that, the more tadpoles the better lol! I currently have a head cold. Do you know does that effect anything? I am hoping to BD more before I ovulate this month, last month we only BD on the day I ovulated and after.

Thats a bummer i hate being sick lol. Well 2 days with nothing and now i started spotting with cramps on one side having such a weird cyle lol ! But on a good note still doing the :sex: hehe

That is wierd, did it last all day or just once? Our bodies are so confusing :shrug: I hate being sick too, I'm off work with a bad cough and I'm on antibiotics now but I ovulate in another couple days so I want to BD but I'm all gross I don't think OH is up for it lol!

it was just once and this morning my temps shot up !

hmmmmm...temps going up means ovulation right, but you don't usually bleed with it??? Same thing just happened to me lol! One time of spotting and that was it...weird :wacko:
I can't temp though becuase I work shift work so it doesn't work out very well do you find tempting very accurate?

Ya i had another wipe of very watery type of blood today to not to sure whats going on. Only thing i can think of is i had a mc in march mabey my bodys being goofy and im ovulating early and because im ovulating so close to the end of my period its causing a small amout of bleeding. Not sure tho its not brown so i know its fresh blood (mabey to hard in the bed ) is my only other guess :rofl:Got a bad headache today to and some mild nausea not sure what to think of this.

Well cm has become cloudy and stretchy and im starting to have some ovulation pains on the right side :thumbup::thumbup: Might go to dollar tree tom and pick up 3 opks ive :sex: 4 days in a row and shooting for some more tonight hoping that its actualy ovulation coming early this cycle hehe !!

hey girls sounds like ovulation spotting ;)

i'm on....... cd...... 10 i think today lol can't remember :p

doing smep so bd today then monday weds etc :)

xx

Well temp is stil high today with high soft open cervix and watery cm so im going for 2 times again today and once tom =D :happydance::happydance:

Yea ovulation!!! I didn't know you could get spotting with it? I started having left sided ovulation pain yesturday which is a little early for me, AF ended the day before so we BD yesturday but no CM consistent with O so who knows :wacko:
Funny thing need advice but TMI warning:
We had a spontaeous BD session in the kitchen and OH has said time and again that we are not TTC we are NTNP. Fine by me I know my cycle and when we should BD lol! So the BD session ended with a little bit of a mess on the kitchen floor and OH says, I'm not trying to get the floor pregnant! Then he goes on to say I could have gotten you pregnant with that one (it happened to be an especially good BD lol)
I was shocked I have tried really hard to not talk about it all the time and have used you girls to keep me sane and let me rant. He keeps being the one to mention it, he later said he was just joking around...Should I talk to him about TTC and what he meant or just leave it??? I just feel like I don't want to push him but if we were TTC properly he could be on board with things like keeping my hips elevated after, etc. Any advice??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->