Searching for TTC buddy??

Things are going good here just waiting to ovulate after a 7 day period ! should be in the next week about unless my cycle is going to be funky lol How have you been feeling any nausea or anything ???

Yea time for :sex: is approaching! :haha:
No real sickness yet just tired, big boobs (it's crazy!), cravings, but apparantly 6weeks is when morning sickness starts so we'll see. My mom never had any so who knows??

Mabey you will get lucky with the morning sickness like your mom:thumbup: I how ever got screwed with my second daughter i had it all times of the day lol it sucked:cry: I might be ovulating early this cycle but i cant know for sure cause my opks haven came which sucks but bd'ing just to be safe :thumbup:

There is nothing wrong with extra :sex: lol!
That sucks that you were so sick, but at the same time symptoms let you know that things are progressing so it's give and take I guess.

YAY ovulation day has come got my +opk this morning and i got loads of ovu pains im so excited Come on sticky bean!:happydance:

Well crap guess yesterdays OPK wasnt + but today its defintly + lol at least i got some dancing in yesterday and wi9ll today and tom to!!

Hey Ladies :hugs: Just popping in to see how all of you are doing
L005 Hows the pregnancy feeling ? Had your first Doc APT yet ?
Fluter where ya been havent seen you on lately ?
Today is 1 dpo for me and i did really good this cycle sticking to my SMEP plan and softcup plan hoping that i did it and get myself a sticky bean !

Hey!
Where is fluter??? I hope everything is ok!
Things have been good, the sickness set in (evening time) Diclectin is a life saver! I go for my first scan in 7days!!!!
Glad to hear things went well this cycle, now just count down to testing!

Awesome make sure you let us know about the scan id love to know if they get to see the baby or not even if its tiny ! How far along are you now ?

Hi girls! I finally got AF two days ago, so on to cycle 6! (in 8 months). We are planning on just taking it easy this month and BD-ing a lot! i want this so much! please keep us in your prayers.

Just a little update for all my buddies!! Well today was a :bfn: but things are still looking very good will know better in the morning if my temps drop =D My daytime temp is way up at 99.1 and its not a fever cause it hasnt gone up good sign i think :thumbup: My BBT this morning was the highest ive seen yet throughout an entire cycle since ive been temping. Cervis is high med and very closed with lots of watery cm. Off and on random breat pains . Weird cramping similar to ovulation cramps but way different then my normal AF cramping around this time. Nasuea with certain smells , I havent actualy thrown up yet but i bet soon lol Other then that i wont know much more for afew more days:happydance:

well AF got me yesterday today is cycle day 2 and its a weird cycle my temps went up again today lol and my bleeding is medium usualy its light heavy heavy light

SOOOO AF is a no show :bfn: today well see what tommorow brings !!! :dust: and even more for me :dust: :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->