Searching for TTC buddy??

Yea ovulation but now the dreaded 2WW :cry:
I have no idea if I ovulated, I'm so confused, and we didn't BD yesturday because we were exausted and promised eachother we would never push it but now I'm wondering if maybe I lost my chance...we will BD today I know but won't see eachother tomorrow so thats out, so last ditch effort today and thursday I guess becuase I definately won't ovulate later then thurs...i think :shrug:
Guys are so strange...i'm sure he will be excited when it happens though its usually just the leading up to it part they are a little unsure of.

Ya i hope so. I got my fingers crossed for you how much bd have you done cause sperm can live for 3 to 7 days some people say 5 and some say 7 so if youve done some in the last 8 days i think you probly have a pretty good chance :thumbup:

thanks I really needed to hear that! I worry too much :wacko:
we BD on cd 6,7,8 and 10 with O on either 8 or 9. I just hope his sperm have a good sense of direction lol! I think I'm worried a little that I didn't ovulate at all but I know that's silly because I have no actual evidence of not ovulating and all the evidence supports that I did ovulate :dohh: sometimes I'm a little ridiculous!
Well now we get to go through the 2WW! Any plans on keeping busy to help get through? I'm working the next five days 12 hr shifts so that will help I think.

Gonna be making baby beanies with all my left over baby yarn from my baby blanket i made :thumbup:

that's great! I always wanted to learn how to knit, what colors are you using?

Hi ladies! Do ya'll mind if I join you? I got a + OPK last night and I'm pretty sure I felt O today so I guess tomorrow I will be 1dpo.

A little about me...I just turned 32 last week. I had a tubal reversal on 3/6 and this is my 2nd cycle of TTC since the surgery. I am doing the smep thing and using soft cups and I used SI to get my O day to move up and it worked!!!

Hi fluter ya your more then welcome to join us ! Im using pink purple blue and green and multicolored =D gonna make a bunch cause if i dont use them all i can give them to the womens shelter here or my church for people in need :thumbup: All i did dif was lots of bd this time and laying down longer afterwards hoping for my bfp this cycle cause hubby doesnt want to try says he doesnt want a baby , I know its gonna happen just to spite him :haha:

Hi fluterby you are definately welcome!
Side note: I am really annoyed I can't get my ticker to work, I found one I like and went into user CP, edit signature and pasted the BB code in the box but when I preview it its just a code not the image. What am I doing wrong? The following is the bb code:

https://ticker.whenmybaby.com/ticker_ovcdn.php?v=16,2,0,2010-4-25,23,14,0

is that right?

Yepo that looks good to me i even tested it out on my sig =D

Thanks gals. I know getting pg after the TR is going to be more difficult. I only have 5cm on each side but they say that you can have as little as 2 or 3 and still have a successful pregnancy.

I have this cycle and if it doesn't work I get one more in before dh leaves for trainning for a month. The all I got is July and Aug to try before he leaves for Iraq for 12 damn months :cry:

:cry: that sucks, I got lucky with my hubby he got out of the national guard literaly 2 weeks before his unit got sent to iraq :thumbup: I would get very lonely i think without him around had he gone

This will be our 2nd deployment in less than 3 years. I hate it!!!

So I Ov'd yesterday and dh fell asleep on me. We bd'd the two days before and I used the soft cups both days but missing last night really bums me out!

Today is a good day for bd also ! if hes got time and energy :thumbup:

I thought so too. So I'm gonna have to get em tonight!

Yea I would bd again today forsure, have fun :winkwink:
Thanks for testing my ticker I'm going to try again!
So I had EWCM today and I checked my cervix tonight after I noticed it and its sky high, I don't know what the heck is going on, I think its the antibiotics that have messed up this cycle so I am going with a whatever attitude, I give up trying to figure it out this cycle I will BD with OH tomorrow (hes not home today) and friday as last attempts I guess and we'll just see what happens :thumbup:

fluterby that must be really hard! Well we are definately here to support you. You must be a really strong person, my OH went away for two weeks and I nearly lost it :p

L005...I don't know what to tell ya on your cp cause I'm not that great at that :shrug: I'd just keep doing the deed as you have planned!!!

afm...well I got my bd in last night so it's pretty much a waiting game :wacko:

Well my cervix high firm and closed today and my temp went down below my coverline, Think that test is wrong and broken, feel weak this morning and my tummy feels fuller other then im good, How are you guys?

I'm exhausted :p But I had more EWCM today and a lot in total from yesturday and today so I'm positive I ovulate today! When I looked at my FF chart it makes sense for today (there was a mistake on my chart, a glitch in the website I think, that I had to fix) so we BD today and will again tomorrow and then I guess thats it! But I'm sore lol! so much BD it's crazy, not that I mind though :winkwink: when we first talked about TTC my OH said he was afraid I wouldn't want to BD without a purpose each month (so after O) I said we have been BD without a purpose for years why would we stop now lol! Now he is so happy we are BD all the time I think he's thrilled we are TTC :happydance:
I really have this feeling that this is the month and yet this little voice keeps saying don't get excited you don't actually know...
R: Are you feeling weak because you think your tired, or coming down with something? I hope you're feeling better :)
F: NP for the support that's what I'm for :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->