Searching for TTC buddy??

Ruskiegirl - have fun BD don't wear your OH out too much :) lol!

I think communication is very important for you as a couple and a couple TTC . You need to know what he really wants and he needs to know what you really want =D

SOOOO im like freaking out here ! I just got back from Dollar tree took an OPK it was neg BUT i also took a HPT and it had a faint line on it LOL i thought you couldnt have your period if you were pregnant ??? Or is it possible since my period was soo short i ovulated late and it got fertalized but was making its way down the fallopian tube why i was having my period then implanted after my period had ended ????
I woke up starving this morning and my boobs are bigger again and i see my veins more clearly and ive had very mild cramping sensations the last few days!!!

AHHHHH!!!! That's really exciting! :happydance:
There are tons of women who think they have had their period but it's implantation bleeding, then the bleeding after could just be spotting which is really common in the first three months of pregnancy. My mom told me she had her period the first month she was pregnant with me and my sister. Was your period light and short?
You definately need to POAS tomorrow and keep me updated! :)

PS - I will talk with OH tonight and let you know how it goes, thanks for the advice!

Ya i had 2 days of light bleeding one day of heavy and one day of medium bleeding usualy my periods are 5 to 7 days long with at least 3 of those days being heavy bleeding. The only thing i find is odd tho is i had clots with this one which is normal for me so if it was trully implantation bleeding could it have clotting to ??? I plan on doing a FMU test tom hopefully the line will be darker, it was so light that the cameras wouldnt pick it up i got a dsi and cell camera so not the best to use but it works lol

I really don't know...I have heard of pregnant women having clots that are stringy sorry TMI :wacko: I suppose the only thing that will tell is time and re-test...let me know asap :)

so OH and I talked last night and I'm glad we did. He does want to TTC but he's afraid that it will become an obsession and will cause us to be pushed apart and upset with eachother, he also doesn't want BD to become a chore. So we talked and he said he does want us to BD more when I'm fertile and raise my hips after. I think the talk made both of us feel better. I feel like we have a plan and are both on the same page. It has made me more excited about TTC :happydance:
Have you tested again???

Thats great news. My and DH talked last night to !!! I grabbed an opk this morning so no FMU :growlmad:Today i feel a little crampy i defintly got more EGWCM and cervix is high firm and partly open so im thinking that mabey the test was wrong =D OPK was neg to but im not trusting tho going more with what my own body is telling me. :dust::dust:

Update Looks like im about to Ovulate !! Woohooo:happydance::happydance: LOTS and lots of EGWCM and now my cervix is high soft and open and i got ovulation pain on the left side! :dust: :dust: Wish me luck!!

Yea ovulation! This is so funny because I started having EWCM today too! I can never tell the difference in my cervix which I think is ridiculous because I check them for a living (I'm a labour and delivery nurse lol!) but I'm pretty sure I'm about to ovulate too. Good luck and I'm sending you tons of baby dust!!!

I really am feeling like this is ovulation now !! I already did the dance 2 times today so gotta wait for tom hehe 10 times in 6 days is alot im actualy a little sore :rofl:

lol! Thats awesome!
I am scheduled to ovulate on tuesday or wednesday according to my chart but I can't BD on wednesday because OH and I are working opposite shifts :p So we will today and tomorrow and then thursday as a last ditch effort :wacko:
How did you get your TTC buddy logo with your signature? I want to do that too but am not sure how...same with you chart to show which day of your cycle you are on.

under user cp there a thing where u can put your signature and i did it from there. just added colored text and ect... Well today my cervix is alot more soft and open and i got more cramping AND LOTS of egwcm so gonna do the :sex: for the next couple of days in case i ovulate today or tom instead My temp went up today by a whole .1 lol so im not sure if i actualy ovulated yet or not guess ill just have to wait and see over the next few days:thumbup:

WELLL SUPER egwcm YAY !! ovulation pains on the left side are getting stronger i think tonights my night !! I finaly got my egwcm to strretch like 5 inches lol dbl time :sex: tonight and tom :rofl:

Well bd done for now dont think we are gonna try anymore dh decided he doesnt want to try BUT yet he lets go inside of me he just doesnt make any sense!!!!Hopefully all that i have done this last few days will be enough for a little boy to eneter my life.

Well bd done for now dont think we are gonna try anymore dh decided he doesnt want to try BUT yet he lets go inside of me he just doesnt make any sense!!!!Hopefully all that i have done this last few days will be enough for a little boy to eneter my life.

Did he flat out say he doesn't want a baby yet or he didn't want to try? DH told me he didn't want to try either but he wants a baby. He explained though that trying consisted of too much robotics. Like scheduled BDing, and weird things like me keeping my hips elevated and such. I guess he just wanted to let it happen naturally and in time. Hopefully this is what your DH meant if he didn't specify? You'd think that if he didn't want a baby he'd not let go inside you :haha:

LOL i said why did you cum inside of me if you dont want a baby and he :lol: then i flat asked him what are we doing ttc ntnp or no baby he said no baby i said then why did you cum inside me:rofl: i just have this odd feeling that im gonna end up prego this cycle :thumbup:
ill tell ya this husband of mine is driving me insane he cant make up his mind :haha:

lol! and the guys say we are hard to understand :p
I'm really confused, I had that little bit of EWCM on sunday which was cd 8 and pretty normal timing for me but nothing else! I checked my cervix and it was high and soft cd8 and cd9 (haven't checked today). I am on Amoxicillin for a chest infection and am wondering if that would decrease my CM??? I know that I don't have tons on a regular cycle anyway but it still is a little weird I only saw it once.
I have this feeling that this is the cycle for both of us! :happydance: I had this weird dream where I was watching sperm penetrate an egg lol!
Has your OH said anything else since you have that conversation?

Not really AND im pretty sure i ovulated my temps jumped from 97.6 to 98.1 we did lots of :sex: so i got a feeling this is our month to LOL , Its probly gonna happen just because he said no baby and decided to cum in me like 12 times in the last 7 days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->