Second baby - felt movement already!

kittiyara

Mommy to JD
Reaction score
Any other second timers out there (or more) felt baby flip flopping around inside? I feel it when I'm lying on my back at night before bed. I know I'm not supposed to lay on my back but I do for a few minutes to feel him acrobatting around for fun! I don't remember when I felt it with my first but it was definitely later - like 17-20 weeks or something.

Me. I'm thin.
5'9.5
122lbs pre-pregnancy
3rd pregnancy

I started feeling "bubbles" at 10 weeks. Thought I was crazy. At 11 weeks and 4 days we were actually able to see movement and catch it on camera.

Going on 14 weeks now and the baby is noticeable if he/she is awake and I'm laying flat on my back.

Totally not too early and I have footage to prove it lol.

Congrats!!! So cool huh? Can't wait for it to b more frequent!

So cool! I guess the walls are a little thinned out now...that's awesome that you got see and feel it.

I have been feeling this baby since week 10 for sure. It has only gotten stronger as the pregnancy has progressed. It's fun!

I'm positive I felt my baby move around a bit this morning! It was weird, it felt like bubbles haha I didnt feel my last two till I was much further along like around 17-18 weeks

I felt this one flutter every once in a while for the last week and a half. It started around 10 weeks. It seems crazy that I can feel it so early this time, but I know what to look for I guess. I don't remember feeling dd until later on I think around week 16.

Ahhhh that's so exciting!!!! I can't wait to feel movements earlier this time around :)

I didn't even think it was possible but yesterday I felt something ... a little flutter right in the center... I know it wasn't gas and I have been feeling m/s all day. I just can't believe that it is even possible at 9w 4d ... I keep thinking it must have been something else... but I guess it maybe a possibility. My mind is stick that I actually did feel baby... very subtle.

I felt bubs last night a day shy of 10 weeks. This is baby number 3 and I'm not skinny, but it wasn't gas or cramps or muscle spasms. I wouldn't have felt it had I been moving around but I was lying down. And I know that's where bubs is at the moment, I have a Doppler :) I've noticed bubs has moved up and centre from when I first found the hb bubs was super low and to the right lol

I am 12 +5 with my 3rd and WOW so much movement. At first I called it gas but its definitely the baby. I even feeling those lovely kicks on my cervix....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->