Second chemical pregnancy .

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Im so sad and frustrated. I got a faint postive yesterday, a very definite postive this morning and then i started bleeding .

I know i should be happy that i can at least get pregnant but they never stay . We can go for fertility testing next month but im not even sure if i want to know if something is wrong. :cry:

Hi Dream.dream...
I know it's frustrating and I'm sorry you are going through this, I really know how you feel...:cry: I have had two chemical losses as what I know of and my last loss was in mid September was about 5 weeks...
How is the bleed rigth now? Is it like heavy flow and normal period color or is it spotting ligth pink? The only thing I could tell you is that I'm sorry and it might be okay to see your doctor and find out what could help support your future pregnancies if you need aids. I was told by my doctor to start baby aspirin ( low dose 81mg a day) to prevent miscarriages in the future, so far haven't gotten pregnant again but I'm hopeful:winkwink:
We're you expecting Af today or where are you in your cycle?

Expecting af tomorrow. So its super early but i got a faint positive yesterday and today it was a very dark postive but then the bleeding :( i might go ask but it might be my husband not me . He had cancer treatment 5 years ago and did have some abnormalities because of that

Sorry for your losses Dream, I know how it feels. Ive had 2 chemicals this year (May & Sep) before my current pregnancy. The only difference was I started taking Vitex, the herbal supplement as I thought maybe I had a progesterone issue or something wasn't right with my lining (was just a hunch). I started the day first day of bleeding from chemical pregnancy in September and then 2 weeks later I conceived. I'm now almost 9 weeks and so far so good.

All the best in the future xx

Keep testing. I bled right through first tri second tri spotted and third tri only slightly. It happens. I am trying for no 2 and had 2 cps last yr and 1 last cycle. I have been told its just one of those things so please dont assume there is something wrong like i did. And at least if there is something that will help at least you will get the help and increase ur chances. I know it seems awful but try and keep positive and face any problems strong.

I have a doctors appointment in 15 minutes. I was excruciating pain all last night on one side so the nirse line told me to come in this morning to get checked out.

I didnt have this much pain or bleed this bad last time . But emotionally im okay actually. I talked with my husband last night and we both feel better and know at least we can get pregnant and that it will happen when its supposed to .

Hope you feel better soon Dream.dream:hugs: Let us know how the appointment went.

Went for s blood test they are gunna monitor and make sure my levels go down and then im getting a referal to a fertility doctor . I have to talk my husband if were gunna go or not. Im not sure were ready yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->