Second child pattern

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Since I had Jacob at 36 weeks I have been wondering about number 2, People always say that the next come earlier is this true has anyone experienced this? I was very lucky and Jacob was perfectly fine but im worried about having a baby any earlier x

i had my son at 37 weeks and i am still waiting on this baby :( i always thought your second came earlier but obviously not lol x

A friend of mine had her first at 34weeks but her second went full term so hopefully it isnt always the case x x

I was wondering this! had my second at 36 weeks, which is fine just don't want any earlier!

My 1st was 33 and 2 days
2nd was 36 wks
3rd 37 wks

My first came at 34 + 2, emergency c section due to placental abruption and my second came at 32 + 4 same circumstances

This is something that worries me too. Poppy was born at 34+2 and was in hospital for 2 weeks. I spent every hour of the day with her but worry that if our 2nd was early too, I wouldn't be able to spend as much time in the hospital with them :sad2:

My 1st was 24wks:sadangel:

2nd 34wks:sadangel:

3rd 35wks....now a happy 6year old

4th 38wks...now a cheeky 4 year old

5th 36wks...now a mischevious 14month old

6th 37wks...induced for medical reasons and a beautiful 10days old:cloud9:

My 1st was 3 days early,
2nd was 6 days early
and my 3rd was 1wk and 5 days early

Well on the one hand I'd say it's an old wives tale, but I did read an article that listed the odds are higher of the baby being born early if it was conceived before the previous baby was 18 months old. ie, if your body didn't have 18 months to recover from pregnancy before becoming pregnant again. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->