second line or evap

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
So after trying to conceive #2 for 3 years I finally got somthing that looks like a second line, I had a lap an dye done last month, I usually hold tests up to the light or shine a torch or hold it in the window even go outside, bend over backwards to see a line but this time I really do see one not just under the light although very faint but my cycle isn't due for 5 days, could it possibly be positive or an evap, but the control line is after the faint line so it hardly evaporated backwards could it, really trying to not get exited right now but it's so difficult not to, I also had spotting around ovulation

Attachments

• IMAG0231_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0231_1_1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
Looks rather pink. If that's an evap it is an evil one.

if it appeared while the test was still wet it's bfp! Good Luck it keeps darkening :)

I hate the waiting game, that test was done around 2pm so I'll do another in the morning to see if it's darker, I'm automatically thinking I'm pregnant but I need more proof so hopefully I get darker lines then il move my testing addiction up a notch and get the digitals then the doctor

Thank you hopefully it's a bfp I'm along time waiting so fingers toes and eyes crossed except legs of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->