second miscarriage

lyn33

Reaction score
I myself am going through my second miscarriage at 5 weeks however I haven't started the actual miscarriage. I went to have my HCG levels checked wednesday and they were at 400, then on friday they dropped to 360, and my doctor said it will end in miscarriage within the next 2 weeks. i am so frustrated and hurt I don't understand why I can't hold a pregnancy for longer than 5 weeks, my doctor is going to order some testing in 2-3 weeks in hopes to find the problem, but I am just wondering if anyone has taken the herbal supplement chatse tree? i took it when waiting for a period after my 1st miscaarriage and it seem to help it come, but I don't want to affect the testing that i have to go through in a few weeks! if anyone can help i'm all ears!!!

I've no experience of chatse tree and so I can't help, but I do hope you get your answers.
sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi lyn, i hope your feeling ok, i lost my first @ 8 wks, and 2 at 5 wk, and it really hurts, one thing that i didnt do with my first was to have a d+c, i dont know if they do it a week 5 but if i could go back i would have it done incase they could of picked up on something, i'v had m/c bloods and everything was ok, i was sent to start ivf but i'm waiting on that one i nothing else has been offered to me, i'm just waiting to see my gyne to see if they can do anything. i'm also looking into more testing that i can as i'm only 25.
if you wont to pm then thats fine,
i'll post any info about my next test on here so you can see them as the doctors tend to take so long believe me i'v been waiting since may for some answer's, keep us posted on how you get on,
luv and good wishes.

thank you for your help, it is comforting to have people out there that are going through similar situations!!
I had my levels checked again today and they went back up to 407, its just so confusing... they did tell me it could be ectopic and a D&C is an option, but I am nervous about scare tissue and getting pregnant again! they also said there is medicine i could take to expel the pregnancy, aahhh but i am going again on tuesday for another level check to see if it goes down and it naturally passes like the 1st. i hate that it is dragged out it makes it harder to get through!
has anyone else had this happen?

Yes, I had this happen with my 2nd m/c. Hcg went down then up and they thought it was an ectopic but the next levels they checked they went back down and I m/c'd a few days later.

Very sorry for your loss!

When I miscarried my beta was 169, next beta draw was 233. DR. was concerned it was ectopic, ordered another beta and a sonogram. The sonogram showed nothing and my beta came back at 191.. the next beta was 133.

So the numbers can fluctuate. SO sorry you are going through this! :sad:

I just went through my 2nd miscarriage this week, on my birthday. I'm sorry for your loss and understand the hurt and pain it causes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->