second month on clomid

bribaby

Reaction score
Hey guys... im kinda new to this... my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 4 years now. My problem was I wasn't ovulating...doc put me on clomid and last month was my first month and man o man did I get every side effect and then some...lol. this however is my second month on clomid now 50mg day 3-7. so today i will take my 3rd pill. So far no side effects this time. I really hope i get a BFP this month. My first time on clomid I ovulated but no pregnancy. I have faith in God and I know it will happen. We will try until it happens. We bought Pre-seed lubrication also to help out this time as I have read alot of ppl take this and it acctually helps them conceive. I cant wait,... my grandpa passed away 2 months ago so If I get a BFP we will name it after him!!!! Good luck to everyone.:thumbup:

Hi Bribaby,

im still fairly new to this to..
thank you for your history, i hope the clomid works for you.

i am also on my 2nd month of clomid (how nice are the side effects??!! NOT)
I am on CD11 and have not had any of the side effects yet!! - i say yet i have a feeling that they are on the way!!
i hope you get your BFP too hun

aahhh thats really nice of you!!

my fingers are crossed for you

Lots of baby dust!!

Jade xxxx

Wow you dont have that long til you test then.... it seems like it takes forever huh! My side effects were nausious, dizziness to where i felt like passing out all day long...(Scary I know) I had bad thoughts, and I ate evrything in the world... oh and I had one huge headache!!!! It was horrible lol. Praying i dont get side effects this time :wacko:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/wel4lt.gif :wave:

Hi Brilbaby,

yes it does seem like a life time to test, i hate the TWW wait i just hope i get my BFP after 31 months of TTC!!!! i test on 4th Nov FX!!
i was really moody, couldnt sleep, more ovulation pain than i normally get, MASSIVE spots (Always attractive- not) lol and i also felt dizzy, i still havent had any this month im keeping my FX that i dont get any!!

How are you feeling today??

Nice to have someone to talk to..

Jade xxx

hey yraunaj,
Today I am feeling the same,... still no side effects from the clomid...yay this time it could be good lol! im on cd6 right now. one more day to go on the pill then its waiting time :winkwink: yes it is very good to talk to someone that is going through the same thing.... i have noone to talk to around here.....my husband thinks i am crazy when i told him my side effects last month lol.... its just nice to talk to ppl that understand! how is yours coming along so far?

Hi girls.im also new to this..love reading post so thought i would join in as this thread so relevant to what im goin through...starting 2nd round of clomid 2morrow..looking 4ward to all the side effects but staying positve throughout!! would be good to share experiences during the good and the bad :)

This is my 3rd month of Clomid. I do great when taking it but a couple days after I get horrible O pains. and then breast tenderness that kills me. also this month I have had cramping for the last week. I am due to start oct 26th. I am currently taking clomid 100mg day 5-9 didnt ovulate with 50mg the first month.
I keep telling myself that this month is different, that I feel different. lol Its funny how w always tell ourselves what we want to hear. lol

Thats the best way tho..loads ov PMA!! hope we all get our wishes coming true soon.lots of baby dust to all!! :)

Hey ladies..... For some reason today Im feeling down and out about all this... its my second month on clomid and i really hope this works this time. I need encouragement becasue I feel like i will never get to experience getting to have a baby with my husband! How long does it usually take for peopple to get pgt on clomid? The second or third time? im currently on 2nd month of clomid 50mg 3-7 no side effects this time so far!!! Maybe its just the medicine making me feel depressed about it. I hope it works this time, i just have no sid eeffects! Encouragement please?!?!?!

Hey ladies..... For some reason today Im feeling down and out about all this... its my second month on clomid and i really hope this works this time. I need encouragement becasue I feel like i will never get to experience getting to have a baby with my husband! How long does it usually take for peopple to get pgt on clomid? The second or third time? im currently on 2nd month of clomid 50mg 3-7 no side effects this time so far!!! Maybe its just the medicine making me feel depressed about it. I hope it works this time, i just have no sid eeffects! Encouragement please?!?!?!

aw hun, im starting 2nd round tommorrow trying to feel positive but same as you sometimes wonder if its ever going to happen!! im sure we will all have our little bundle of joys soon. how was 1st month of clomid for you??im more enthusiastic about roung 2 as i know what to expect this month. From what i have read alot of people get their BFP on 2nd or 3rd month but i suppose its diff for everyone.heres hoping it works 2nd time for us.would love to be able to say im preg before the end of 2010!!

Hi brilbaby,

how are you feeling today?
i know the side effects on clomid are awful, hang in there, ltes we get our BFP very very soon

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"