Second pregnancy feeling

KES1024

Reaction score
Hey all,

This is my second pregnancy and I have heard that you show sooner a d feel baby move sooner... I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who could tell me when they began to feel their second... I'm 11weeks and 3 days

Thanks in advance ladies

My first I started to show 16 wks but couldn't tell it was baby till 20 weeks and felt her move about 21 weeks, second I started to show again at 20 weeks and felt him out 19 weeks

I felt my second move at 13 weeks. Hard to tell with showing cause I carry extra weight on my tummy.

I didn't know anything about this but now I'm hoping so!! I'm 10 weeks now and am now hoping these next couple of weeks go by soon so I can start feeling the babyyyyy!!!!!

this is my 5th, I carry weight on my belly normally but I show already. My stomach is sticking way out. Not cute at the moment yet. I was just trying to remember when I started feeling the baby move, because all day I have felt these crazyy strong flutters in my belly all day, but it may be gas or something. usually 16-20 weeks you really start feeling the movements ( if my memory serves me correct)

I'm 11+5 and have felt some "swooshing" and such. This is also my 2nd and I am pretty thin, so I think it's possible!

Idk about feeling the baby move but im showing i look 6 months and im 11 weeks along so crazy i feel so big im going to be huge lol

Oh me too! Sick part is I'm pretty sure my hubby is loving it lol

I'm not showing yet - am 10 weeks or have put any weight on yet

I also have extra weight on my belly and stopped being able to 'suck it in' at around 8 weeks. I'm 12 weeks now and it's definitely sticking out!

Haven't felt any movement yet. With my DS I started feeling movement at 18 weeks, and I've heard of people feeling with their second from 13+ weeks. So who knows!

I've lost 13 lbs but I look 5 months.

I am definitely showing I told people at work at most said to me we thought so as your tummy had got bigger but no where else.

First it was bloat and now its my lower tummy. my stomach muscles have just dropped out LOL they are not holding anything in.

I didn't feel the baby last time until 19 weeks as I had an anterior placenta I don't think time so I am hoping I will feel something 16-17 weeks.

x

This is my second too, I'm 11w6d.

I definitely started to show early this time. I went for my first midwife appointment at 7 weeks and i looked huge. She asked me if i had my dates wrong (i know i don't) then looked worried and thought it might be multiples. But then i laid down for her to feel my belly and she said my belly went down and thought it was indigestion. Then at about 8 weeks my tummy shrunk but still noticeable bump. Then slowly it's grown again so now i look like i did at 7 weeks. Let me tell you when i was 7 weeks and HUGE I was very uneasy as i thought that i might be having triplets (they run in my family), which kept me up at night, plus i couldn't fathom how big i'd be at 8 months if this is how big i was already.

On Thursday i'm going for my 2nd appointment with the midwife and will hear the heartbeat for the first time. I'm pretty excited. I don't like all the testing so i'm only doing 1 US at 20 weeks.

In terms of when you start feeling the baby, i have no idea but i am looking forward to it.

Congrats to all

Well I'm huge at only 9 weeks, it's shocking how big my belly is tonight.
It's uncomfortable.
I felt movement with my first about 16weeks. Not felt anything yet, hoping it will be earlier as that's what I hear happens with the 2nd or more

this is my 5th, I carry weight on my belly normally but I show already. My stomach is sticking way out. Not cute at the moment yet. I was just trying to remember when I started feeling the baby move, because all day I have felt these crazyy strong flutters in my belly all day, but it may be gas or something. usually 16-20 weeks you really start feeling the movements ( if my memory serves me correct)

I have always been heavier around my midsection but now it seems more than normal. :cry: lol I kinda think too much into it when I think of how much more I'm going to gain. :blush: I have been feeling little things here and there and have been wondering if maybe it's gas or if it's me actually being able to feel the baby. I am now 10 weeks.

Yea me too, I feel like I'm way bigger at this stage than I was with my others. Oh well! No more flutters for me today though so mine must have been gas.

It's scary for me. I'm worried that I am going to have a hard time losing the weight that I'm going to gain. I am engaged and our wedding is/was supposed to be in May of 2014, but I think we are going to end up pushing it (again) back a year because i'm afraid I won't be able to fit in the dress I've already bought. :(

I have a lot of bloat, when I was preg with LO I was quite proud of my bloat belly, now its embarrassing. I have flab too left over from not exercising, I struggle to suck in bloat but that's all I have right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->