second push chair

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
Oscar has been in his carseat that fits on a quinny buz up until now.

we were out for the day in the nice weather and i felt that Oscar was uncomfortable and hot in this seat.

I put the buz together for him to sit in but this doesnt recline.

He is ok in it but I know that if we are out for the day and he gets sleepy he wont be able to have a kip in comfort.

Would I be silly to get a second chair for days out?

I am torn between the o baby - mothercare, or the london stroller - argos

:muaha: ?!?!?!, any advice girls?

I have 2 strollers, A graco one that reclines and is quite comfy for long days out and a quinny zapp for quick trips to the grocery store/drug store etc.

The graco isn't the most stylish stroller but it seems really comfy when reclined.

you see, this is what I was thinking. One for nipping to the shops, one for long days out.......I'm not abnormal then :lol:

i would want to buy a 2nd one if i was you for the long days out, if it doesnt lay back he wont be able to sleep or will flop forward asleep lol

yeah thats what i was thinking.....

i think the london stroller is a graco, its not too expensive but reclines and coimes with a footmuf and rain cover

hummmmm!! ponder ponder think think :lol:

:dohh:

its not a buz I have

its a Zap

so its even more basic

Must be a Mummie thing :rofl:

We had the zapp for my son. I don't think its suitable for children under 6 months though which is perhaps why Oscar didn't look comfy. I know what you mean though about it not reclining, thats the biggest fault with an otherwise great pushchair.

I was in boots today and saw a pushchair that was very similar to the zapp in looks but it had a shopping basket and it reclined. Think it was a boots own brand and was £88 i think. This one was also suitable from birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->