Second scan tomorrow hoping for a heart beat

BubiMama

Reaction score
Iv had an early scan @ 5weeks and 4days to make sure my bean was snuggling in the right place. I know that things happen really fast but I'm nervous since all we saw last scan was a yolk sac I don't think it's gonna b real. Iv wanted this baby for so long and I feel like I'm in a dream and tomorrow I wake up. Well all I can do now is have faith and believe its gonna b ok...........:happydance:

My last scan was 5+5, and they saw a yolk sac, and what the doctor thought was the beginning of a fetal pole. I'm also having a scan tomorrow, and so, so, so nervous!!!

Hope yours goes well!

Good luck!
We seen a yolk sac at 5 weeks 3 days I think it was then back again on 6 weeks 1 day we seen the fetal pole and heart beat :D so I think you will be able to see it too.

I'm sure you'll be fine ladies! I've had 4 miscarriages and lost 5 babies (1 was a twin pregnancy) and shockingly am pregnant again. We were preventing, obviously unsuccessfully! But I too had a scan at 5 weeks and then another on Monday this week when I was 6w+5d, I've attached it so you can see. I was so emotional during the scan I barely looked at the screen through my tears but my little bean had a heartbeat. As you can see it looked more like a fat blob! (excuse the fibroid you can see too!)

Good luck, try and enjoy it xx

Attachments

• Baby 6w5d0000.jpg
    Baby 6w5d0000.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
I too had an early scan at 5 weeks, we saw two sacs and two yolk sacs and a slight fetal pole in the one but no heart beats :nope: I have another scan at 7 weeks, please let me know how your scan goes...

All the best :hugs:

I had a scan at 7+1 and saw the heartbeat.

Baby was just a little blob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->