second time mom's when did you bump arrive?

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
I thought mine was coming in at 11 weeks but it was just bloating.
I am 14 weeks on Wednesday and no bump yet. I've been told by many you show sooner.
Baby is defiantly doing well as I just had a scan and felt movement twice just was hoping for a small
bump on Halloween but its not seeming so lol. With my son I didn't get a noticeably bump until 20 weeks!
Just curious when you all started showing with your second!

I barely had a bump at 12 weeks, more bloat than anything. I would say for me by 16wks is when I started to really notice by belly take shape. I dont think I'm as big with my first but that's because I am much more active. Don't worry soon enough that belly will be out there!

I started showing really early but I think it was just bloat I think once the uterus pops up from your pelvis that's a real bump x

I got my real bump about 16 weeks before that just bloat. I was small on 1st though so hoping for bigger bump this time

I guess it depends on your body if your slim sooner if your curvy later if your a big women later still in curvy im.5 ft and size 12 so go a bit of chub, I'm 18w 3d and starting to show, but to the untrained eye I'd just look fat lol x

1st 18weeks
2nd 16weeks
3rd 16weeks
4th 12 weeks.
Should be soon for you hun, it usually does happen quicker each go but it wasnt a huge change for me until this go.

Baby number 5 here and I feel I've only had a proper bump for the last 3 week's. I bloated very early and then that disappeared.

Thanks ladies it seems around 16 weeks I should expect a little bump, who knows maybe one will magically pop out at 15 weeks and i'll get my Halloween bump haha! I'm just kinda average build not thin but not to chunky either. I'm glad to no i'm not alone in not showing super early with my second. Everyone keeps saying to me that I dont even look pregnant and they can't believe I'm still in normal clothes because with there second they started showing so early. Normally I have common sense but this week I started worrying that it means somethings wrong even though I just saw baby and I know everything is totally fine!

My bump this time came around 17 weeks ☺️ first time was 24 weeks.

1st around 18 weeks and 2nd around 9 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->