Second Trimester!!

Stormynights

DD + Peanut
Reaction score
:wave: Hi! I'm finally here :happydance: Just thought I would pop over and introduce myself. Currently pregnant with #2. Anxiously awaiting my second midwife appointment next week. :)

Hi and welcome!! I too am expecting baby #2, I have a 5 year old boy :). I'm blessed beyond what I could've ever expected with a baby girl!! Best of luck in your journey!

Welcome over to second tri, I'm expecting my second too and also have a 5 year old!

Mine will be 6 (or about to turn 6) when the baby comes! I'm worried about the larger age gap... but ultimately I'm glad to have had so much time with DD one on one. :)

Aw I know what you mean, your DD must be about 6 months older than my DS. But although it wasn't intentional I like the age gap, love that he's old enough to understand what's going on and he's so inquisitive. Also tbh, probably sounds awful but now he's at school will probably make it a whole lot easier when LO makes their appearance and give me one on one time with this one as well.

I agree with Jenaxxo! My son is 5 now, but when my baby girl arrives he will be 6! I wanted my babies much closer than the age gap they have but I struggled getting pregnant. Now, I'm just grateful to have conceived at all :). I've also come to realize that my son understands he's going to have a sibling soon. He's soooo excited and I couldn't be happier!

Hey :D

I too am expecting my second and my son is 4, will be 5 and at school when babe makes an appearance!

I was worried about the bigger age gap too, but realised that actually, it's not too bad. Logan will be at school so days will just be me and baby rather than baby and hectic toddler and he's at the age where he's so excited and inquisitive :)

Congrats lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->