Secret BFP eeeeeek!

Rose1990

TTC #2
Reaction score
So I'm 10 days late tested whilst my fiancé was at work and BFP! So happy! I didn't think it would happen this quickly, my first took over 3years. I've decided to keep it a secret from my fiancé until his birthday next month he is going to be over the moon :) .. 4 weeks of hiding it is going to take its toll... I would love to have some others to talk too.xx

Congrats hun! Good luck with keeping it quiet for so long <3

Thanks ladies &#55357;&#56469; I've booked my gp appointment so lucky my partner is Woking that day :) this plan is going well so far... It's tough though lol. How are you all?xx

Wonderful news congrats! GL with your surprise!

Oh my, We are keeping the news from anyone until about 12 weeks hopefully! I just know I will end up slipping and telling someone!! But, keeping it from my hubby would be hard! That will be a sweet birthday present though! :) Good luck! :)

Congratulations :) I was thinking the same about if I fell pregnant next month, I'd like to keep it a secret from OH until Christmas, but I don't know how I'd do it. :D
-update us to let us know how you get on :flow:

Congrats! I wouldn't have been able to hide it. I wasn't sick but so many other things were different. Good luck!

Congrats! I have a terrible poker face so I'd spill the beans to DH in no time. Good luck keeping your secret.

Congratulations!
You're so good, I don't think I could keep this news for me for so long. I told my partner straight away and now I'm fighting the urge to tell everybody we know :D
It is such a lovely idea to reveal it on his birthday!

I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

we wanted to keep it until 14 weeks. I already told my mother-in-law. lol I suck at keeping secrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->