*~* Secret Santa 2009 - Let Us Know Your Prezzie Arrived *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not had mine yet either, do you want us to keep chatter on the other thread so this is easier to update dawny? xx

Yes please hun :flower: Thanks hopefully all the prezzies will be arriving soon :happydance:

I got mine and i am ssssooooooooo tempted to open it haha.

mine arrived yesterday! oooooooooooo!

will be posting mine saturday!

xx

My SS presents arrived today! Beautifully wrapped as well!

Thank you soooo much SS! xxx

i picked mine up from the sorting office today..

it was ripped wide open including the wrapping paper so i asked the postman to put it in my work bag for me so i couldnt see and im gonna ask OH to re-wrap it for me when he finishes work to put under the tree..

ill ask my OH how many items there are so i can put it on here for my SS to know if anything is missing

thankyou very much SS xxx

I got mine today, thank you so so much! Not opening it yet though :) Mine is ready to go, I have just lost the address :dohh: PM'd secretsanta and hopefully I will recieve soon so I can post tomorrow.

Sorry hun I have only just seen this thread, I have mine, got it ages ago. xx Mine is being posted tomorrow x

i know! :(

my OH has taken the presents (3 of them he said - just so my SS knows) out of my work bag and has hidden them to wrap later :thumbup:

im so excited to open them and i feel so sorry for my SS if anything is missing :(

correction.. the one for the kiddies wasnt ripped so that ones gone in the present cupboard..

im so touched my SS bought my kiddies something :cry:

I still not received mine just hope the ss does it before the dead line i do not want them to get in trouble x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"