• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* Secret Santa 2009 - Let Us Know Your Prezzie Arrived *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine did as well :)...sorry being busy but it arrived a little while ago :)!!!

Thank you Secret Santa !!!! i cant wait to discover who you are :)

I got a mysterious pm cant wait to go home home and see what i have lol

my SS picked hers up from the sorting office LOL! ive been stalking the reference number online lol

i think I know who mine is now lol

>=( stop snooping bexxie!

I got mine today, a big box with lots of little things for everybody! :D Thankyou so much :hugs:

Alex opened his (the wrapping was torn a bit, though im sure it was fine before Rob touchd it :lol: and Rob opened his too :D )

Mine has arrived today and i have been a good girl and havent opened it!!!

my secret santa gift should have been recieved ages ago now!!! i sent it one day last week!!!

Lou
xxx

Some people may not be able to update this thread at the mo girls but im sure they will as soon as they can :hugs: xxxx

I got mine, was red carded yesterday, picked it up today. Not opened it though.

I received mine the other day :) Was left at the sorting office as I was away with the TA.

I got mine today, thank you so much! I didn't read the packaging and ripped it open :blush: and then realised it was my SS. Looked on the front and it asid BnB SS LOL :blush: oops

Sorry, but again thank you so much can't wait to find out who you are coz I NEED to know where you got that big bar of chocolate! I never knew they did them in big bars, I'm going to be in heaven! :cloud9: xx

I got mine ages ago. MAY have opend it :D wooopsss! Thanks santa ;)

Mine came today :yipee: I can't wait to open it. I've hidden it in the cupboard so I'm not tempted xx

Nope I still haven't got mine :(

I got mine last week :thumbup: I've been a good girl and hidden them away till xmas day. :haha: i know who my santa is aswell but :shhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back