*~* Secret Santa 2009 - Let Us Know Your Prezzie Arrived *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine this morning. Arrived from Central Scotland:amartass: I have 3 people in mind haha

Mine is getting posted Monday. x

I didn't see this thread before but I got mine :) Thank you SS xXx

Mine has deff arrived now! It arrived this afternoon. Turns out the other parcel was a gift I had ordered for OH lol. In my defence they were the same size and were both wrapped lol

im sending mine on monday recorded next day, meant to go yesterday but didnt have chance

my present is rubbish :blush: i didnt know what to get, im so sorry my secret santa person :blush:

x

Sending mine today, I've been ill with flu, but feel OK enough to drag myself to the PO now, lol. :sick:

Haven't had mine yet either, but I'll update when I do :) xxx

I got mine today!!!!!

Its come from OX which i think means oxford? And im dying to open it, but the box says not to open until xmas day, so i dont know whether the gift is wrapped inside the box or not, so darent open!!

Its a huge box, and im super excited!!! Thank u sooooooo much Secret Santa, whoever u are!! :hugs:

My prezzie has arrived!!!!! :happydance:

Alex got impatient, so we've opened it... :blush: We're not gonna be here at Christmas anyway, so.......That's my excuse! Thank you secret santa!! :D

xxx

Thanks Santa!!!! Got mine on the weekend :) Can't wait to open it.

Hi received mine today-thank-you.
xx

I have got mine! was at the PO but I picked it up today, I have resisted so far, just need to make it to 5pm and then OH will put it up the loft!!!

Thank you Secret Santa!!! :hugs:

got mine today! Its sat right next too me and im DYING too open it!!!!!!!

mine came today, soooooo excied and tempted to open it but i WILL resist :) been having a feel to try and figure out what it is but i havent got a clue:rofl:

Tree is going up later on today so it will be the first pressie to go under it :D

thanks Secret Santa:happydance:

I was going to put mine under th tree but Daisy would open it! (that was secretly my plan!)
OH has put it in the loft now, :sad1: There is no way I am going up there!!!!

Updated Stephie 25 got hers yesterday but cant update herself as she doesnt have comp access atm so asked me to say and have marked her on the list :D xxx

My prezzie arrived today :) Thanks SS!! ...I cant wait to see it now lol its going to be pretty tempting!! I may have to get hubby to hide it until christmas haha xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back