*~* Secret Santa 2009 - Let Us Know Your Prezzie Arrived *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok i'll just get chris too drive me 5 hours too drop them off if ur not good :p

:rofl: I didn't even state my price and you've already given up on me :nope:

:rofl: iv already had offers of it for free now vickie, some people are just cheap hahaha

:rofl: you might not get it now that you called them cheap :haha:

:rofl: probably not! still she wont be happy when i turn up at her door step with christmas pressies will she!

A certain lady OP knows the address lol

Updated sorry becky must have missed you somehow sorry :blush: Only 7 people left to get theres or say they have it :D xxxx

I got mine today (I think! - No labels but was a Xmas pressie! hehe)

I made the "mistake" of accidentally (on purpose) opening the outer packaging beside Miss Abbie and she *may* have gotten a tad excited about the ripping of the paper and ripped the Xmas paper off too.....

I got a loverly scarf and gloves (suspicious that my SS may know me better than they are letting on since I've been complaining of being FRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEZING this past while!) And Miss Abbie loves her Rhyme Book.

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA! *mwah*

:wohoo: Mine Came !!!!!

I cant wait til Christmas to open it!!!!! Thank you SS!!!!

Updated again only 5 girls left just because they havent posted yet doesnt mean they havent got their pressie they might just not know they have to update here :hugs: xxxx

okay I think I got mine a while back but was also involved in a separate SS so got the two confused! Sorry

do we get to find out who our SS is once they are all received? I cant remember.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"