• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* Secret Santa 2009 - Let Us Know Your Prezzie Arrived *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived!!

I opened it because it was in a regular envelope with no return address and I didn't know who it was from, I should have been smarter and realized it was probably from my SS!! :dohh: Thanks Santa!!

i soooo wnanna open mine!! I put it at the back cos it keeps looking at me!

Also can I say a big big thankyou to my SS I love the cup/mug you got me its from the disney shop with winnie the pooh, tigger, piglet and eeyore on it ( I didnt even say I love disney in my profile but its gorgeous and I do love disney so you must be physchic(sp?) :flower: ) and my smelly candles were lovely thankyou whoever you are :flower: xxxx

I sooooooooo want to open mine but I cant :( my ss sent pressies for the kids and if I open mine Dan said they are going to open theirs and KIDS are not allow to open presents before christmas !!!! little bugger :(

x-amy-x has had hers ...she assumes it is as shes not at home but the nice postman left it behind her bin although it was suppose to be recorded so for now Amy needs marked as arrived so her Santa does not panic x

I will be checking up on the names that are not bolded on Sunday after this weeks post.

x

PS ...

ZARABABY opened hers!!!!!!

Tut tut tut

i havnt opend my pressie from you tho i PROMISE! infact i WILL take that photo just too prove it! Oh yeah, while i remember pm me ur address :p

I did say I had recieved mine ages ago but I havent been made bold yet! x

Zara thats alrighty then :rofl:

I dunno where I live :lolly:

give me it cow bag :rofl: if u dont i'll just get amy to give me it anyway :p

I can give you wobbs address for a price :lol:

:rofl: now i have too pay do i! I could always ask SC, dippy man he'll give me it without noticing :p!

Amys been given a lecture on confidentiality :lolly:

Vickie Im shocked ...ish :rofl:

SC won't after you just called him a dippy man LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"